La Mirada, CA – Corporate
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth — from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand — are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
Living Spaces is looking for a recruiter for our new Transportation Division. The Recruiter will partner with business leaders, team members and candidates to provide an exceptional recruitment experience. Will be instrumental in the execution of high-volume recruiting strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Recruiter will also be a champion of the company’s culture and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting on a variety of positions, including partnering with hiring managers to learn job requirements, sourcing, generating passive candidates, interviewing, scheduling, and preparing offer letters
- Support managers in staffing including strategizing to improve their staffing levels
- Develop strong partnerships with an assigned division’s hiring managers and create an exceptional candidate experience
- Identify strategies, trends and tools to recruit external talent
- Create and post digital job advertisements on employment website, job boards and social media sites
- Establish and form external relationships to help with our recruiting efforts including building partnership with organizations and schools
- Schedule and conduct phone, video and or in-person interviews
- Coordinate hiring for new locations as needed, including planning, scheduling interviews, and conducting interviews
- Register and coordinate career fairs
- Analyze staffing metrics and communicate metrics and staffing activity with leadership
- Assist with staffing related projects
- Stay current with hiring environment both internal and external
- Assist with retention strategies
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B. S.) or equivalent from four-year college in business or HR or related field is preferred. 3 years of experience in direct recruiting role with a preferred emphasis in logistics or retail. Solid knowledge of state and federal employment laws. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs including Word & Excel. Able to work in an HRIS/ATS system (Workday experience is a plus).
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.