La Mirada, CA – Corporate
Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth — from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand — are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
The Sr. HRIS + People Operations Analyst will help support the execution of system set up and workflows across various modules in Workday and other cross-functional HR systems and tools. Will play a vital role in, system administration, development of complex reports, designing preparing end- user documentation and training materials as needed, maintain system configuration and testing and conducting routine system audits to maintain data integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage configuration of business process and advance reporting
- Develop and share custom reports and calculated fields for users, maximizing efficiency by reusing existing reports and training users on modifying reports as needed
- Function as a subject matter expert for all HR transactions and business processes, including advising the HR team, managers and employees in proper use of the system
- Understand system technical strategy and new functionality and map to opportunities to extend and optimize HR technology
- Partner with IT to assist in their support of integrations from HCM system (Workday) to other internal/external systems and vendors (Active Directory, Benefit files, etc)
- Make recommendations to improve the functionality and effectiveness
- Ensure systems quality and data accuracy via regular audits of data adhere to all policies for proper process and protocols
- Assist users within HR as needed to enable them to effectively/efficiently utilize all HR systems & modules
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex production systems issues and maintain the internal HRIS issues log/ticketing system
- Support HRIS and department project managers in implementation of Global HRIS roadmap initiatives by executing on necessary project tasks and adhering to timelines and quality expectations
- Manage small to medium size projects, including development of project plans, facilitating team meetings, and driving to successful completion of projects
- Must be comfortable and have demonstrated success performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities in a high-energy environment
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Human Resources, Business Management, Computer Science, or related field in business
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with supporting the Workday application
- Preferred knowledge in the retail industry
- Experience with compensation and advanced compensation matrix, composite utilizing Workday Report Writer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
- Experience with Reporting including advanced, matrix, composite utilizing Workday Report Writer
- Strong working knowledge of Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Report writer, and calculated fields
- Knowledge of Workday business processes, integrations, HCM transactions, benefits are highly preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Must have proficient experience Microsoft Office including Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and data visualization skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.