Thailand – Pathumthani (Navanakorn)
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Lumentum is seeking the APAC Recruitment Coordinator reporting to Head of Talent Acquisition, APAC and responsible for supporting the surge in APAC hiring activity.
You will be helping to build the future, by supporting the recruitment of colleagues across the APAC region. You will work alongside recruiters and hiring managers to recruit the best talent by providing efficient, accurate and timely support throughout the interview processes.
You will also play a critical role in ensuring each candidate has a great experience. In this role you will interact with all levels of the organization, so the ability to operate with professionalism, confidentiality, and sound judgement is critical.
If you have a track record of delivering amazing customer service, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, are excited by high levels of organizational skills and thrive in a fast moving environment, then this role may be a fit for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate a high volume of recruiting activities including interview or phone screen scheduling, panel interviews, video interviews and some in-person meetings across several time zones
- Serve as an ambassador, ensuring that all candidates have a positive experience
- Act as the main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, respond to questions and troubleshoot issues in real-time
- Maintain recruiting and human resources data in the Workday system and our background verification portal, handle confidential candidate information with discretion
- Become an operational expert in recruiting, have detailed knowledge of how to execute recruiting-related transactions
- Exceptional organization skills – the ability to ensure the right person is in the right place at the right time – all the time
- Experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, human resources, or related administrative function
- Possess a positive, “can do,” service-oriented attitude, with excellent follow through on issues
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate professionally via email and phone with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers across the organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently, experience in a fast-paced high-tech environment a plus
- Proven customer service skills, has a solid track record of delivering results and a desire to exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- A desire to constantly improve, fixes processes, addresses issues and solves problems
- Excel knowledge, recruiting or human resources system (Workday in particular) experience a plus