MSH capitalizes on an internal HRIS, Workday, to track, manage, and report on critical employee information. Workday is integrated with several other internal platforms such as Costpoint to ensure the smooth and consistent flow of information across the organization. Workday has been and continues to be optimized for use for integral parts of the employment cycle: recruiting and hiring, compensation, benefits, and learning and development.
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), Workday, in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This role is expected to be a key contact in the organization for all HR technology including the liaison to Payroll and IS. This individual serves as a point-of-contact for day-to-day system support, data analysis, reporting, interfacing with users, and systems training. This individual is responsible for ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and providing first level support for user issues and questions.
What are the main responsibilities?
System Management – 30%
- Responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of the Workday HR System supporting internal employees as well as other downstream systems and processes
- Serve as a Workday SME; actively participate in Workday releases and stay ahead of new features/functionality being introduced by Workday
- Manage/create internal HR procedures, workflows, and prototypes in conjunction with other HR areas and configure Workday modules as needed
- Design, develop and execute test plans for upgrades and other projects
- Research and resolve technical and/or user issues
Employee Support and Training – 30%
- Monitor HRIS mailbox and provide timely response to inquiries and requests for assistance
- Support the users day-to-day by answering questions and resolving issues that they are having when using Workday
- Provide technical advice that enables a user to solve a problem or improve business processes
- Manage training HR staff in country offices for HR related tasks/changes in Workday and other HR processes (may be virtual, group or one-on-one format)
Data Management – 30%
- Responsible for overseeing data integrity processes by establishing and performing routine audits and presenting data certification results to the HR and Sr. Leadership teams
- Enter or upload data into Workday as needed
- Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports to support business requests
Other Responsibilities – 10%
- Provide backup support to HR Operations team as needed, such as data entry or other tasks
- Work with HRIS Manager and other HR staff on other tasks as assigned
What do you need to apply?
MSH employs people of passion, we seek those individuals who dream of a better world. We look for professionals who combine experience, local knowledge, and an understanding of international best practices.
Specific requirements for this role are:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field and equivalent work experience.
Experience: Minimum of three years of demonstrated experience working with Human Resources and/or HR information systems, or equivalent business experience required. Experience in a diverse, multi-location environment (ideally international). Previous Workday HR experience highly preferred. Project support experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal; informal & formal) with all levels of employees and management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel including formulas and other data analysis features.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Organized, with strong time task management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Additional language skills in French is ideal.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff and all levels of management, providing strong customer service support.
- Customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently, as a team member, or under direct guidance of manager
- Detail oriented with a compliance mindset.
- Ability to reprioritize, with input from manager, as deadlines can change frequently.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in handling highly sensitive information.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships both internally and externally.
Physical Demands: Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to operate standard office equipment and keyboards. Must have the ability to walk short distances and pick up materials.
Travel: 5% Domestic Travel
The expected salary range for this position is: $52,000.00 – $75,000.00 annually (U.S. locations only).
MSH considers multiple job-related factors when determining an offer, including but not limited to, business and organizational needs, candidate qualifications, internal equity, location, and internal budget.
Salary is just one of many aspects of our total rewards package; at MSH, our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive set of competitive benefits that includes a substantial vacation, sick and holiday policies, training and development programs, competitive insurance coverage for health, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, 401k plan, Flexible Spending Account, among others.
The selected candidate will have a partially remote schedule and be expected to work from one of MSH’s global offices at a set frequency.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster