The Senior Manger of Global Compensation is responsible for the development of Manhattan’s global Compensation strategy as well as day-to-day management of global activities associated with the organization’s Compensation function. A key responsibility will be the design and delivery of global compensation plans. The leader in this role will manage a team and collaborate with global HR partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities –
- Establish global compensation strategy and philosophy designed to support the business strategy
- Develop and design total compensation plans which include base pay, incentive plan design, and special incentive plans for sales and non-sales roles
- Develop job structures and career frameworks across the business
- Manage and develop a team of compensation analysts to support the global business
- Benchmark total compensation plans across global markets to ensure competitiveness of the compensation programs
- Review and analyze compensation plans, programs and policies, including review of administration and compliance to programs/plans to ensure all processes are followed
- Serve as an expert bringing the latest trends and market data regarding compensation/total rewards best practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure total compensation strategy supports business needs and influence key stakeholders when necessary on best practices
- Build strong relationships across the organization, including Senior Business Leaders and HR stakeholders
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality
- 7+ years of progressive experience in global compensation program development, design and administration experience, preferably in the technology/software environment.
- Expertise in total rewards principles
- Ability to analyze data and reach conclusions
- Experience with executive compensation
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with prior experience interacting with C-Level executives
- Ability to define a strategic course and influence others to follow it
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and Workday experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Mathematics or a related field
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative supply chain technologies in the industry. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates opportunity for growth. We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.