Manhattan Associates is growing and we are seeking a Technology Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our dynamic and high-performing team! Based in our Atlanta, GA global headquarters office this role will lead full lifecycle recruiting activities for both technical and functional roles. Our Recruiters play an essential role in fueling Manhattan Associates’ growth with extraordinary talent. This position demands a unique balance of creativity, drive, along with interpersonal savvy and analytics. Using the most innovative tools and technologies, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will source, screen, and assist in the selection of technical and professional services talent while working closely with hiring managers and People Partners to meet Manhattan Associates workforce planning objectives.
What you’ll be working on:
- Establish contact with and manage relationships with active and passive candidates to build talent pipelines that support staffing objectives
- Conduct research, direct sourcing, and leverage social media, analytics tools, and employee referrals to identify potential applicants
- Review resumes and screen applicants for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the company and position in a manner that inspires interest and document their progress through the selection process.
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with hiring managers and counsel on all aspects of the hiring process
- Insure that recruiting activities are in compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate updates and status to applicants, hiring managers, and team members
- Ensure that all requisition and candidate data is current and accurate and documented appropriately in the applicant tracking system
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Talent Acquisition, and broader People team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities
- Leverage digital interview and technical assessment tools
- Assist with campus recruiting in addition to experienced-level staffing efforts
What you bring to the team:
- Successful applicants will have 3+ years of technical and professional services recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment, working within a collaborative team setting.
- Expertise with LinkedIn and niche job boards as well as analytical tools to drive talent pipelines is required.
- Experience with Workday Recruiting is strongly preferred
- Work in a flexible model with some days in office, some days from home
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR-related field
You may also have:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving ability using both traditional and innovative techniques
- Excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Knowledge of legal requirements associated with recruiting to include OFCCP, EEO, AAP, and immigration regulations
- Experience with HireVue/CodeVue digital interview/assessment solution
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and the Internet