Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of an elite, diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The ManTech Compensation Team is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join us in our journey and commitment to continue to make ManTech an Employer of Choice. We are looking for an innovator and an out-of-the box thinker to challenge traditional ways in the interest of continuous improvement and top-tier performance. As we continue on our trajectory of becoming an industry-leading function that differentiates our talent in a way that sets us aside from our competitors, we are searching for someone to further build the capability and credibility of our team.
The Compensation Analyst will play an integral role in the refinement and/or implementation of Compensation policies, procedures and programs to meet the diverse and fast paced day-to-day compensation needs of the business.
The Compensation team provides consultative support and guidance to all levels of leadership and the HR community in compensation activities, including base pay administration, bonus and incentive development, regulatory and compliance matters, internal and external market considerations, etc. in order to achieve our organizational and human resources objectives
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day operational support, in addition to implementing, and administering the organization’s compensation and incentive policies, procedures, programs and project initiatives
- Provide guidance to all levels of management and the Human Resources community on compensation philosophy, policies and systems
- Evaluate and approve salary adjustments using sound compensation fundamentals and internal review framework
- Ensure proper alignment to the job architecture for all existing employees and new hires
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, legal statue and internal control requirements of compensation decisions
- Proactively evaluate pay practices for alignment with internal and external equity and pay trends
- Engage in planning, coordinating and overseeing designated projects, working closely with stakeholders within the organization, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work independently and make consultative and holistic decisions, ensuring high levels of collaboration with and influencing stakeholders and subject matter experts in a team environment.
- Speak up at all levels of the organization, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, be agile and responsive to change, and embrace the opportunity to have impact and influence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 3 years of experience working in analytics
- Proven experience in change management, such as driving change throughout the organization or leading a change effort
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret and summarize key areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert knowledge of office software, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups
- Demonstrated influencing, coaching and relationship building skills
- Experience in the government contract environment
- Experience with Workday
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of compensation philosophies and practices
- Knowledge of FLSA compliance, rules and application
- Understanding of HR systems, market survey submissions and analysis
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.