Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Must obtain or already have an active E.U. Work VISA to be considered.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Office Manager to join our Allied Logistics Engineering Capabilities Sustainment (ALECS) team. The selected candidate will assist in providing sustainment support services (operational engineering and logistics support) globally for some 25,000 vehicles including the Army's Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, or MRAPs.
ManTech European Systems Corporation (MESC) is seeking a skilled Office Manager with a general knowledge of Finance/Accounting, Payroll, Human Capital, and Risk Management functions as they pertain to a German based subsidiary of a U.S. company to support our operations team in several German facilities.
*Important Note*: Selected candidates without an ACTIVE German/E.U. Work Visa will be required to work the first 90 days in a Temporary role while obtaining their Visa. Once an E.U. Work Visa is approved, then you will be offered a Full-Time German Contract. If accepted, then you will be subjected to paying German taxes, obtaining German Healthcare, and working within the guidelines of the German labor system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In coordination with the MESC Finance Director, manage the MESC budget, to include forecasting, and ensuring timely payment to vendors with supporting documentation provided to contract finance. Verify MESC’s status as a subsidiary of ManTech International, a U.S. based company, when required by external entities.
- Integrate with contract finance to ensure contract requirements are met in relation to all finance and accounting activities.
- Assist CPA with annual balance sheet generation; report and receive VAT and revenue statements.
- Verify timesheet entries and pay rates for all company employees to ensure accurate information is passed to the payroll vendor to allow for timely payment to employees. Respond to employees’ pay inquiries and complete forms as required to verify employee.
- Ensure social insurance and taxes are paid each month.
- Provide monthly reports to U.S. based finance department.
- Create, mail, and receive completed employee correspondence to include original Employment Contracts, Contract Extensions, Transfer and Compensation changes, and termination letters. Verify new hire documentation is valid for a multinational workforce.
- Assist U.S. based Human Resources personnel in ensuring office policies are current and addressing employee performance management issues.
- Support retention initiatives.
- Responsible for purchasing, registering, insuring, and ensuring road tax is paid for all contract owned vehicles as directed by program management.
- Liaise with Workmen’s Compensation and vehicle liability insurance carriers, as appropriate, to ensure all accidents and occupational illnesses are properly documented and reported.
- Act as POC for any internal/external audits, i.e. DCAA, German IRS, Workmen’s Compensation, etc.
- Requires bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience or 7+ years of professional experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
- Fluent English and German language skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Germany.
- Must obtain or already have an active Germany/E.U. Work VISA to be considered.
- Experience supporting a U.S. Government contractor.
- Experience with financial and human capital programs and requirements.
- Experience with Workday and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for at least 50% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.