Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative, mission driven projects, that offer rewarding growth and learning opportunities.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Recruiter to join our team in the Herndon, Virginia office, focusing on candidate identification and engagement (Sourcing).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates
- Drive recruiting outcomes by identifying and bringing forward applicants for key hard-to-find talent areas
- Recommend and execute ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and/or fine-tuning standard processes, while supporting ManTech's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Utilize traditional and non-traditional resources to identify qualified candidates through job posting sites, referrals, networking and social media opportunities in order to develop a pipeline of available candidates.
- Develop a deep understanding of the core business/programs, to successfully execute complex sourcing strategies in regard to our strategic Technology Focus Areas
- Provide strong partnership to hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and adapt sourcing strategies and processes to deliver on strategic business hiring priorities.
- Develop passive talent pipelines for future hiring needs and trends
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels
- Participate in initiatives together with Talent Acquisition leadership to position ManTech as an employer of choice and implement meaningful strategies to successfully attract right fit talent
- Utilize inclusion and diversity and its importance in hiring for ManTech programs and the technical organization
- Utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact; report weekly activity
- Maintain and be accountable for data-entry discipline in all required systems (CRM, ATS etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and one or more years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience in candidate identification and engagement (Sourcing / Recruiting) at a Search firm or in a Corporate Recruiting function
- Prior experience or knowledge of technical recruiting areas.
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in developing innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using multiple channels including referral generation, sourcing campaigns, and talent branding efforts.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Open to travel periodically
- Search Firm experience preferred
- Experience with Workday or other ATS systems; experience with CRM or similar candidate management systems
Security Clearance Requirements
- No Clearance required to start; must be willing and able to secure US Government clearances if required
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.