EXCITED TO GROW YOUR CAREER? WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE!
Responsible for configuring and developing integrations in support of Workday and Human Resources initiatives for the Maritz family of companies. Partners with business leaders to design, develop, and enhance solutions across all Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) products (Compensation, Payroll, Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent, Reporting.) in addition to technical solutions for other corporate initiatives.
- Develop and enhance integrations in EIB, Workday Studio, Core Connectors, and reports in Workday.
- Provide technical solutions for in-house clients and third party vendors needing Workday data.
- Build and facilitate use of Web Services and Workday’s XML Data Model.
- Work together to develop and configure Workday solutions in all areas of HR (Recruiting, Talent, Compensation, Human Capital Management, Payroll.).
- Configure Workday security and roles to provide appropriate levels of access to users.
- Develop and provide technical solutions for other corporate initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis of any issues and plan for the prevention of integration, system, reporting, and data issues.
- 1+ Years of Workday experience with integration build and support using EIB, Workday Studio, Core Connectors
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP & Rest) and Application Programming Interfaces.
- An understanding of Workday data models, interfaces, data load procedures.
- An understanding of Workday Business Process set up.
- Fundamental competence with Workday configuration and setup.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work in a team-centric environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn and seek out solutions that benefit our business units.
Nice To Have:
- Database experience (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Maritz will only employ applicants who have authorization to work permanently in the U.S. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Those who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire. No calls or agencies please.
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-636-827-0335 or by sending an email to [email protected].