MarketStar Bulgaria – Remote
In everything we do, we believe in creating growth, for our clients, our employees, and our community. For the past 35+ years, we have been generating revenue for the most innovative tech companies across the globe through our outsourced B2B demand, sales, customer success, and revenue operations solutions. We are passionate about cultivating career advancements for our people, and support them through mentorship, leadership, and career-development programs. We provide service and support to our communities through the MarketStar Foundation.
Our exceptional team is the cornerstone of MarketStar's accomplishments. We are proud of our award-winning workplace culture and to be named a top employer in our industry. These achievements are a testament to our six core values, embraced by our 3,000+ employees worldwide. From our headquarters in Utah, USA, to our global offices in India, Ireland, Bulgaria, Mexico, the Philippines, and Australia, we all work together to drive innovation and success.
We are excited to have you apply to join our MarketStar team and can’t wait to discuss how we can help you find growth!
About the Workday Total Rewards Administrator:
A self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. The ideal candidate has strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment; experience in configuring and supporting all aspects of Workday Benefits, Absence/Time, and Advanced Compensation modules along with keen attention to detail and timing. The Workday Administrator handles the configuration, integrations, administration, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Total Rewards Workday platform while working collaboratively with stakeholders.
Location: Bulgaria, Remote
What will you do?
- Manage all Workday Total Rewards integrations, development and testing and help resolve integration errors
- Support data conversion and migration processes in collaboration with the Data and Reporting team
- Support stakeholders with administration, configuration, maintenance and support of the Total Rewards Workday modules; includes Benefits, Absence Management, Advanced Compensation, etc
- Perform analysis into root cause of problems and resolve as appropriate
- Engage in continuous education with Workday provided certifications according to approved learning schedule
- Provide project team guidance on global acquisitions and execute geographical set ups in coordination with other Workday Administrators on the team
- Review business procedures/workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve stakeholder efficiency
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data hygiene and standardized end user processes
- Review Workday releases and determine potential impacts and costs, present out to function leads and work with stakeholders on rollout plans
- Provide necessary technical/tier 2+ support to HR function managers
- Assist with audits and corrections to HCM data and reports
- Act as backup support for other Workday Administrators on the team when necessary
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
What will you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of experience delivering Workday HCM administration
- Experience with leading and executing at least 1 full implementation of the Workday Benefits, Absence Management and Advanced Compensation modules
- Custom API development, Integration and testing experience in Workday Studio is a plus
- Experience developing process documentation, including standard operating procedures and front-end user-guides
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; execution during M&A activity is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with people across the organization at all levels and with varying technical skill/knowledge
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Works well in a collaborative team environment and is self-motivated to accomplish work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
What We Offer:
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Remote or Hybrid work
- Additional Health Insurance
- Mental health program
- MultiSport card
- Access to our company library of 50+ hours of sales video trainings
- Access to LinkedIn Learning – 16,000 Business, Design, & Tech online courses
This is a #MarketStarBulgaria position.