Atlanta – Glenridge
Mercer is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their rapidly growing Mercer Digital team. This role can we based anywhere within the southeast region.
Account Executive – Workday Implementation
What can you expect?
- If you have been selling to the large enterprise space, are familiar with an ERP solution sale, and have relationships within the Workday or ServiceNow Ecosystem, this might be the role for you
- In this role you will be able to leverage the highly esteemed Mercer brand name to open greater doors and close more business
What is in it for you?
- On day one you'll be eligible for medical, dental, and vision care benefits, we also offer employee discounts and other special benefits as well
- Mercer Digital offers a dynamic sales culture and a collaborative team environment
- Work for a company committed to being a responsible corporate citizen with great employee benefits and paid time off.
We will count on you to:
- Achieve sales goals by maintaining and gaining large, high- yield accounts through referrals, following up on RFPs, general market exposure and frequent interactions with existing accounts
- Develop an effective method for targeting accounts to address and market to an evident business need
- Evaluate complex or large-scale account needs or expectations to generate appropriate responses to RFPs, sales presentations and formal sales proposals.
- Identify opportunities and advise existing accounts on the business value of products and solutions where appropriate to expand existing accounts
- Leverage an advanced understanding of all operating company solutions & offerings to facilitate cross-op co sales deals and maximize company profit while servicing client needs.
- Check in with high-level account stakeholders throughout the sales process and shortly after sales transactions have been completed to ensure the quality of service meets or exceeds expectations.
- To be an acknowledged member of relevant professional and industry-related organizations, attends, contributes to and may plan conferences and relevant engagements, and authors feasibility studies to expand and maintain a large professional network and gain exposure.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in client facing roles
- ERP Solution Sales Experience
What makes you stand out:
- Experience selling with a Workday Partner Preferred
- Strong history of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience Selling in the Large Enterprise Space
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s approximately 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 85,000 colleagues and annual revenue of over $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit mercer.com. Follow Mercer on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.