Manila – Six/NEO
Recruitment Coordinator – Early Careers – Mercer – Manila
The company: Mercer
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement, and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being.
The role: Talent Acquisition Coordinator (UK Early Careers)
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of dynamic professionals? As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be at the forefront of our campus recruitment efforts, ensuring a seamless experience for early career candidates.
What can you expect?
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting that values innovation and constantly challenges the status quo.
- Join a collaborative team of top-notch professionals and stakeholders, where your ideas truly matter.
- We are passionate about Talent Acquisition, the experience and valued contribution we add to our company. This is a career, and we would expect you to have the same ideologies as us.
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a company with a robust brand and impressive results to match
- We offer a flexible work environment, competitive salary and opportunities to progress your career
- Work with world-class systems and technology (Workday, Hirevue)
- Seize the opportunity to work with a diverse and dynamic international team within a thriving global organization
We will count on you:
- Collaborate closely with UK Talent Acquisition Consultants to streamline the recruitment process for interns, graduates, and entry-level hires.
- Conduct thorough screenings, ensuring a delightful experience for candidates.
- Assist in preparing campus recruitment events, contributing to long-listing efforts for a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- Ensure a smooth transition for candidates from interview scheduling to offer acceptance and submission of pre-employment requirements.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree holders with strong academic track-record
- Background in recruitment/shared services/client services processes
- Exposure to HRIS and ATS Systems.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Commitment to task, taking responsibility for actions and persisting despite challenges
- Available to work on Mid-shift (3PM -12AM, 4PM – 1AM)
What makes you stand out:
- Experience with Workday and Service-now.
- Background in Early Careers/Campus Hiring
- Sound experience in Shared Services or supporting global colleagues
Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with over 85,000 colleagues and annual revenue of over $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
Ready to shape the future? Apply now