Warsaw – Prosta
Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Warsaw office:
Recruitment Operations Team Leader (Talent Acquisition Administration Support Team / EMEA Region)
What can you expect?
As a Talent Acquistion Operations Team Leader you will have an opportunity to lead a group of individuals responsible primarily for (1) scheduling interviews, (2) contract generation, (3) posting job advertisements. You will also be responsible for processes and procedures improvements and optimization, new tools implementation, mentoring and training your team members to deliver the highest quality of services.
What is in it for you?
- Multinational atmosphere and business exposure
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model that nurtures a collaborative working environment in the office 3 days per week allowing 2 days per week to be spent working on a remote basis
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care for the whole family, sports card/culture card, life insurance, lunch/gift card, PPE retirement plan, subsidized language course, among others)
We will count on you to:
- Lead TA Operations team members: hiring, training, coaching and developing team members by setting clear goals, managing and prioritizing workload and monitoring performance
- Work with internal HR departments as well as HR Partners and leadership on process improvement opportunities
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance/ regulatory policies
- Manage relationships with internal partners and external vendors
- Plan and implement new business-focused solutions
- Resolve internal escalations in a timely manner
- Coordinate various projects and team’s initiatives
What you need to have:
- Proven people management experience (at least 2+ years)
- Experience in international environment
- Fluency in English
- A data-driven approach and analytical mindset
- Ability to manage different priorities at the same time
- Business maturity – you should feel comfortable working with country leaders and hiring managers at top levels within our organization
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience with Workday and ServiceNow
- Knowledge of any other western-european language, especially French or German
- Previous experience in a similar position (TA Ops Supervisor / Team Leader)
Please send your CV in English.
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh provides data-driven risk advisory services and insurance solutions to commercial and consumer clients. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and well being for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit marshmclennan.com, or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.