London – Tower Place East
Glasgow – George
Witham – Newland
Birmingham – Brindleyplace
Leeds – Whitehall
Reading – Thames
Manchester – Booth
Chichester – Westgate
Edinburgh – Lochside
Norwich – Willow
Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the London office
UK Reward Manager
What can you expect?
- Join a highly experienced and collaborative team of Reward Specialists as UK Reward Manager, supporting multiple internal client groups in partnership with the Senior People Partners and business leadership.
- You will provide insights and assess the effectiveness and quality of plans, programs, and processes. You will analyze data and formulate recommendations, as well as implement and maintain programs.
- You will report to the Marsh & Mercer UK Rewards Leader and be part of a global Rewards Centre of Excellence.
- Participate in projects across Marsh McLennan, increasing your visibility and impact.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match.
- Working in a faced paced environment where change and innovation are a constant.
- A culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields.
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, up to 4 days flexible bank holidays, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more.
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary.
- We offer and embrace a hybrid working model that nurtures a collaborative working environment in the office 3 days per week allowing 2 days per week to be spent working on a remote basis.
We will count on you to:
- Serve as a subject matter expert by providing senior level compensation consulting support to HR and lines of business.
- Partner with and advise HR and business leaders on UK compensation, including some insight into sales incentives.
- Navigate our HR system on a Workday platform and benchmarking tools such as Payscale MarketPay and generate relevant reports to support compensation analysis.
- Prepare advanced compensation analysis including interpretation of complex reports, ensuring accuracy of results and recommendations.
- Manage various compensation-based initiatives and projects that have a significant impact on the organization, including variable compensation plan design, salary structure reviews, market analysis, and year-end compensation planning. For example: UK gender pay gap reporting, UK real living wage reviews and pay equity & pay mix analysis.
- Establish project objectives and develop project plans, timelines and resources, engaging stakeholders across functions and at all levels.
- Partner with Finance teams to assist with forecasting and year-end budget modeling.
- Provide insights and market intelligence on competitive landscape, trends, and practices.
What you need to have:
- Subject matter expertise and professional work experience in Compensation, demonstrated client management skills, a broad knowledge of compensation issues including market trends, regulatory changes, and best practices as well as some benefits experience.
- Experience in leading rewards projects, with the ability to build consensus and manage expectations across a wide range of stakeholders, coordinate multiple work streams or tasks, and prioritize work.
- Advanced Excel and Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to build relationships and manage key and senior level stakeholders with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentations).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and to think strategically.
- Excellent problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills in highly complex situations.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience operating in a matrixed organization.
About Marsh McLennan
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process. We welcome candidates to contact us at TAUK@mmc.com to discuss any specific needs.