Dallas – Main
Hoboken – River
Houston – Dallas
Denver – 17th St
Phoenix – E. Camelback
Chicago – 155 Wacker
San Francisco – 201 California
Miami – 1111 Brickell
Atlanta – Lenox
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is seeking candidates for the following position that can be located anywhere in the US:
Workday Certified Benefits Deployment Manager
This position can be in our Dallas or Houston, TX office or remote/virtual for highly qualified candidates. Must be Workday Certified in HCM and Benefits.
What can you expect?
- With Digital Solutions being part of Mercer you will get to experience the combination of our technical expertise and knowledge of HR best practices and Financials which creates better deployments and ongoing process improvement for our clients
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining a top Workday partner and will partner with Mercer’s team to deliver best in class Workday solutions
- You will have a top-notch team to support you, the best and brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here at Mercer Digital!
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, our Digital Solutions practice is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout business
- Competitive pay and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution
- Eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous vacation, time off and company holidays
We will count on you to:
- Responsible for the management of the team members on the Workday deployment team (post go-live support).
- Provide proactive and in-time feedback, praise or advice to direct reports and colleagues.
- Provide input to the Practice Area Director and the Resource Management Office to facilitate project staffing. Focus on each direct report’s Onboarding, Performance, Career Planning, PTO, Training and overall experience within Mercer.
- Also work with their broader team to identify and enact continuous improvements to the delivery process and employee experience.
- Responsible for leading the HCM Core team Practice Area within the deployment team and ensure quality of delivered work to customers in a post-production support environment as well as Phase 1 projects.
- This is an opportunity to lead a team dedicated to the HCM Core practice area while still providing the avenue to develop advanced configuration solutions for customers.
- Responsible for the delegation and delivery of all requests submitted by project leads and customers in their designated Practice Area.
- Mentor new hires to be client facing and train them in consulting skills.
- Assist the Deployment Team Director in revenue forecasting and planning.
We would like you to have:
- 5 years in the Workday Partner ecosystem with People Management experience required
- Workday Certified in HCM and Benefits
- Experience partnering with Sales on SOW’s, project scoping, providing estimates on time-lines and costs on Workday Benefits support projects
- Experienced in Workday Phase 1 Project Implementations
- Experienced in AMS/Post Production Workday Support Capacity
What makes you stand out?
- Workday AMS Management experience leading a team of Workday Benefits consultants
The National US average range for this role is $123,500 to $185,500. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications & education. We do not anticipate candidates hired into this role would immediately earn a salary at or near the top end of the range however, such a decision will be dependent on a case by case basis.
In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
Who We Are:
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients’ businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.