Dallas – Main
Houston – Dallas
Hoboken – River
Chicago – 155 Wacker
San Francisco – 201 California
Atlanta – Hartsfield
Miami – 1111 Brickell
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is seeking candidates for the following position that can be located anywhere in the United States:
Workday Certified Payroll Consultant
This position can be remote/virtual for highly qualified candidates. Must be Workday Certified in Workday Payroll, Time Tracking, and/or Absence for this role, regardless of location.
What can you expect?
- With Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice being part of Mercer you will get to experience the combination of our technical expertise and knowledge of HR best practices and Financials which creates better deployments and ongoing process improvement for our clients
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining a top Workday partner and will partner with Mercer’s team to deliver best in class Workday solutions
- You will have a top-notch team to support you, the best and brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here!
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout business
- Competitive pay and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution
- Eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous vacation, time off and company holidays
We will count on you to:
- Lead in design sessions with clients to gather requirements and document key decisions
- Actively lead all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases, through testing and deployment
- Translate business requirements for Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence configuration
- Provide guidance and direction to clients on best practices
- Continue to learn and develop as a consultant and Workday practitioner and share your knowledge with the team
What you need to have:
- Workday Payroll Certified is required, Time Tracking and/or Absence Certified is a plus
- 2+ years of functional Workday Payroll, Time Tracking or Absence implementation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration
- Ability to successfully navigate client-facing situations and coordinate support resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What makes you stand out?
- 5 years of Workday Payroll experience in a Lead role (as a certified consultant with a Workday partner) on at least two of the following areas: Payroll, Time Tracking, or Absence
Who We Are:
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients’ businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.