Houston – Dallas
Hoboken – River
Denver – 17th St
Phoenix – E. Camelback
Austin – 6th Street
San Francisco – 201 California
Dallas – Main
Miami – 1111 Brickell
Atlanta – Lenox
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is seeking candidates for the following position based in United States:
Workday Deployment Director, North America COE Leader
What can you expect?
- With Digital Solutions being part of Mercer you will get to experience the combination of our technical expertise and knowledge of HR best practices and Financials which creates better deployments and ongoing process improvement for our clients
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining a top Workday partner and will partner with Mercer’s team to deliver best in class Workday solutions
- You will have a top-notch team to support you, the best and brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here at Mercer Digital!
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, our Digital Solutions practice is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout business
- Competitive pay and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution
- Eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous vacation, time off and company holidays
We will count on you to:
- Work directly with the Global COE Leader for Digital Solutions in workload management, forecasting and strategic planning
- Monitor the US/Canada COE’s work load and utilization. Work with other COE leaders and RMO to ensure resources capabilities are accurate as part of staffing process. Ensures load balancing across the team
- Driving engagement and motivation to ensures best practices are being followed across the COE
- Embrace Mercer’s approach to Diversity and Inclusion. Works with HR, Other COEs, and Leadership to create processes (e.g., hiring plan, talent retention, inclusive hiring, career advancement and promotion, project and client assignment and, succession planning processes) to ensure that the overall organizational culture is inclusive
- Maintains consistent communication with local team leaders/Functional Directors regarding staffing needs, sales processes, policy alignment
- Identify and enact continuous improvements to the delivery process, client and employee experience. Workload forecasting and planning based on demands throughout the year
- Create learning opportunities for the team to accelerate their career development and upskilling competencies
- Participate in sales pursuits as necessary to ensure business interest is protected and expectations are aligned
- Own and manage tools used by the COE and driving KPIs for the team
What you need to have:
- 6 years of professional services (or equivalent) experience with at least 4 years in Team Building and People Management experience
- Experience in Workday consulting with a professional services organization
- Experienced in Workday AMS services, Phase 1 and Phase X Project Deployment Methodologies
- Knowledge of Workday’s Implementation Deployment Methodology
- Expertise in KPI management for AMS services and driving continuous improvement
- Cross-functional expertise in several Workday domains is highly desirable
- Understanding of Mercer- Digital Solutions’ methodologies and standards
- Understanding of Workforce planning and management, Process Improvement, and Escalation Management
What makes you stand out?
- Workday AMS Director experience leading multiple teams of Workday consultants
The National US average range for this role is $129,400.00 to $194,000. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications & education. We do not anticipate candidates hired into this role would immediately earn a salary at or near the top end of the range however, such a decision will be dependent on a case by case basis.
In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
Who We Are:
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients’ businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.