Dallas – Main
Hoboken – River
Houston – Dallas
Los Angeles – Grand
Phoenix – E. Camelback
Chicago – 155 Wacker
Austin – 6th Street
Atlanta – Lenox
Miami – 1111 Brickell
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is seeking candidates for the following position that can be based anywhere in the United States:
Workday Finance Certified Senior Consultant
This position can be remote/virtual for highly qualified candidates. Must be Workday Finance Certified regardless of location.
What can you expect?
- With Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice being part of Mercer you will get to experience the combination of our technical expertise and knowledge of HR best practices and Financials which creates better deployments and ongoing process improvement for our clients
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining a top Workday partner and will partner with Mercer’s team to deliver best in class Workday solutions
- You will have a top-notch team to support you, the best and brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here!
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, our Digital Solutions practice is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout business
- Competitive pay and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution
- Eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous vacation, time off and company holidays
We will count on you to:
- Participate or lead Workday Financial design sessions with clients in order to gather requirements and document key decisions
- Translate business requirements into Workday Financials configuration
- Provide recommended approaches and best practices for clients based on industry and client requirements
- Execute configuration of requirements through multiple prototype environments
- Assist client with data conversion from legacy system into Workday
- Provide guidance and direction to clients during various testing cycles of prototypes
What you need to have:
- Workday Finance Certified with 3+ years of Workday implementations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Experience working with the various phases of an implementation lifecycle and knowledge of implementation methodology
- Experience presenting software solutions in front of technical and business audiences
- Experience in designing and building financial reports such as balance sheet and P&L
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and presentation skills are essential
What makes you stand out?
- Workday implementation experience in a Lead role on at least two of the following areas: Financial Accounting, Supply Chain, FDM, or Adaptive Planning
The National US average range for this role is $123,500 to $185,200. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications & education. We do not anticipate candidates hired into this role would immediately earn a salary at or near the top end of the range however, such a decision will be dependent on a case by case basis.
In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.
Who We Are:
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients’ businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.