Milan – Viale Bodio
Mercer is seeking candidates to join us as Workday HCM Manager in our Milan Office.
Within our “Digital Transformation” department, our mission is to support transformation and Innovation in order to enable our clients to mobilize their talents, achieve rapid results and build agile organizations supported by modern technologies.
Specializing in Consulting, Implementation and Maintenance of Workday Cloud solutions in the areas of HR, Payroll and Finance, Mercer is the leading specialist in Workday solutions in Italy.
You will mainly work within our teams in deployment projects of the Workday HCM solution to our customers. You will implement standard Workday methodologies, relying on our accelerators capitalized throughout our common journey with the Editor.
We are relying on you to:
- Take responsibility for functional flows within Workday HCM deployment projects,
- Identify strategies, risks and options, recommend best practices to meet customer requirements,
- Conduct workshops allowing the analysis of functional needs and the design of target processes to be implemented in the Workday solution,
- Build or manage the construction of different prototypes,
- Manage on- and off-shore functional teams: supervise, advise and optimize their performance,
- Write, describe the processes and integration points,
- Assist our clients in: Data migration activities to Workday, the definition of their test strategy and their test plans, the definition of their Production Deployment plan and related activities,
- Understand and apply Workday methodologies,
- Keep the Project Manager informed of updates on the general status of the project.
What you can expect:
- Work on complex projects while developing your leadership and consulting skills with a team recognized in the market.
- Interact with a wide variety of clients, very often in international contexts.
- Evolve in a positive, caring, agile environment, promoting sharing and initiative;
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in HCM consulting companies or in a digital transformation consulting role in a Corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- Background in and strong understanding of Workday HCM system architecture and data flow
- You are able to understand customer needs and processes, in order to translate them operationally through the Workday solution
- Previous experience in managing both direct and indirect teams
- Proven ability to manage complex vendor, supplier, and sub-contractor relationships
- English proficiency
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s approximately 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with more than 85,000 colleagues and annual revenue of over $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit mercer.com. Follow Mercer on LinkedIn and X.
Marsh McLennan is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people and embrace diversity of age, background, disability, ethnic origin, family duties, gender orientation or expression, marital status, nationality, parental status, personal or social status, political affiliation, race, religion and beliefs, sex/gender, sexual orientation or expression, skin color, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Marsh McLennan is committed to hybrid work, which includes the flexibility of working remotely and the collaboration, connections and professional development benefits of working together in the office. All Marsh McLennan colleagues are expected to be in their local office or working onsite with clients at least three days per week. Office-based teams will identify at least one “anchor day” per week on which their full team will be together in person.