Houston – Dallas
Nashville – West End
Indianapolis – Monument
Milwaukee – E. Wisconsin
West Des Moines – Westown
Chicago – 155 Wacker
Dallas – Main
Minneapolis – South Seventh
New Orleans – Poydras
The Workday Integrations Deployment Manager role, which reports to the Deployment Team Director, is responsible for the management of AMS integrations, team members and delivery. You will provide proactive and on-time feedback, praise or advice to direct reports and colleagues. Additionally, you will provide input to the Practice Area Director to facilitate project staffing and will focus on each direct report's Onboarding, Performance, Career Planning, PTO, Training, and overall experience within Mercer. You will also work with their broader team to identify and enact continuous improvements to the delivery process and employee experience.
The Workday Integrations Deployment Manager will be responsible for leading the Integrations Practice Area within the deployment team and ensure quality of delivered work to customers in a post-production support environment as well as Phase X projects.
This position provides an opportunity to lead a team dedicated in a particular practice area while still providing the avenue to develop advanced configuration solutions for customers. The resource in this position is responsible for the delegation and delivery of all requests submitted by the AMS customers in their designated Practice Area. Additionally, you will be mentoring new hires to be client facing and train them in consulting skills and assisting the Deployment Team Director in revenue forecasting and planning.
What’s in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match.
- Working in a faced paced environment where change and innovation are a constant.
- A culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields.
- Competitive salary and benefits to help colleagues and their families live better – physically, mentally, and financially.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
We will count on you to:
- Inspire, motivate, and incentivize others to do their best work. Act as a role model for the management, development, and retention of top talent.
- Learn & embrace Mercer’s approach to Diversity & Inclusion
- Mentoring and Training of resources in both Consulting and Technical best practices
- Workload Management and Quality Assurance over delivery of all work effort of corresponding team
Maintain proper communication channel between the Deployment Team members and Project Team members.
- Triage escalated tickets and ensuring a solution delivery on these tickets.
- Develop advanced solutions for customers.
- Provide input and feedback directly to team members. Solicit feedback from other Team members and Leaders as needed.
- Monitor Team’s workload and utilization. Work with the Deployment Team Director to ensure resources capabilities are accurate as part of staffing process.
- Effectively deliver guidance and constructive feedback in a way that encourages strengths and nurtures developmental needs of more complex teams.
- Take ownership for grooming talent for key positions and build people manager capabilities by encouraging proactive learning, coaching and two-way feedback.
- Create learning opportunities and include colleagues in projects that will accelerate their development and help them achieve career goals.
- Evaluate individual and team competencies and growth areas and create tailored development opportunities.
- Provide targeted learning opportunities for team members through on-the-job assignments, learning from others, training, and independent study.
- Understand individual drivers of engagement and motivation and adapt your behavior to bring out the best in others.
- Link individual development opportunities with short- and long-term business needs
- Understand strategic talent needs within your Practice Area, LOB, geography, or function and make plans to “buy or build” future talent to meet evolving technical, market and business requirements.
- Influence talent decisions in your Practice Area, LOB, geography, or function by sharing with Mercer leadership your future talent development agenda, including succession for critical roles.
- Embody inclusive leadership by serving as a role model and champion for diversity and inclusion at Mercer.
- Work with HR, Talent Development and Leadership to create processes (e.g., inclusive hiring, career advancement and promotion, project, and client assignment and, succession planning processes) to ensure that the overall organizational culture is inclusive.
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with at least 3 years in People Management experience
- Experienced in Workday Phase 1 Project Implementations or, AMS in Integrations Practice Area
What makes you stand out:
- Cross-functional expertise in Workday domain is highly desirable.
- Experience in ERP consulting with a professional services organization
- Workday Certification(s) in Integrations area
- Knowledge of Workday’s Implementation Deployment Methodology
Understanding of Mercer methodology and standards
Proper Understanding of Workflow management, Quality Assurance, and Effort Scoping
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s approximately 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with more than 85,000 colleagues and annual revenue of over $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit mercer.com. Follow Mercer on LinkedIn and X.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people and embrace diversity of age background, disability, ethnic origin, family duties, gender orientation or expression, marital status, nationality, parental status, personal or social status, political affiliation, race, religion and beliefs, sex/gender, sexual orientation or expression, skin color, veteran status (including protected veterans), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting TANA@mmc.com
The applicable base salary range for this role is $111,600 to $223,200.
The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, education, and any applicable minimum wage requirements. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other retirement programs as well as employee assistance programs.