Miami – 1111 Brickell
The Woodlands – Technology
Chicago – 155 Wacker
Atlanta – Hartsfield
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is seeking candidates for the following position that can be located anywhere in the US:
Workday Recruiting Application Support
This position can also be in our Dallas or Houston, TX office or remote/virtual for highly qualified and Workday Certified candidates.
What can you expect?
- With Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice being part of Mercer you will get to experience the combination of our technical expertise and knowledge of HR best practices and Financials which creates better deployments and ongoing process improvement for our clients
- You will make a lasting impact on a fast-growing organization dedicated to excellence
- You’ll be joining a top Workday partner and will partner with Mercer’s team to deliver best in class Workday solutions
- You will have a top-notch team to support you, the best and brightest in the Workday ecosystem reside here at Mercer Digital!
What is in it for you?
As a part of Mercer, our Digital Solutions pracitce is bringing the expertise of the world’s largest HR consulting company to the digital space. We offer top-notch benefits:
- Culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout business
- Competitive pay and benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match and contribution
- Eligible to participate in our tuition reimbursement and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous vacation, time off and company holidays
We will count on you to:
- In this role you will work with the team to gather and analyze customer business and technical requirements and support the Talent AMS team in different areas such as Recruiting, Learning or Advanced Compensation modules on post go-live projects.
- Design, build, and test solutions across different product platforms
- Apply Workday’s methodology on customer project teams to help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction
- Apply various Workday technologies and techniques to a wide variety of projects
- Coordinate, troubleshoot and manage system integration issues to resolution
- Partner with customers to assess the scope of the request and determine estimated timeframe needed to complete
- Work with customers to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project/issue resolution timeframe
- Ensure customer business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested for all assigned projects and/or tickets for resolution
- Consult with customers on a variety of data integrity issues
What you need to have:
- Must have 2+ years of Workday Recruiting application support experience
- Certification in Workday Recruiting or Talent
- Prior experience in AMS services is a plus
- Workday Recruiting / Talent experience with EIB’s, new releases, loading data, migrations and troubleshooting
What makes you stand out?
- Workday Recruiting or Talent Certified
Who We Are:
Mercer’s Digital Solutions practice is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world’s largest HR consulting company. We specialize in business and cloud consulting and are dedicated to transforming our clients’ businesses. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
Our firm consists of specialists with deep expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Finance, process improvement, historical data conversion, and cloud software integrations. We have offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas, with clients across the globe.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.