It’s a great time to join Marymount University! We are looking for faculty and staff who are passionate about providing excellent service to ensure a high quality student experience and collaborative working environment.
The Facilities Operations Coordinator will provide advanced administrative support for Facilities to facilitate the completion of department deliverables, with front desk support, and provide administrative support to the following departments: Physical Plant, Fleet, Housekeeping, Facilities Planning, and Construction. Greets all visitors and directs their needs appropriately. Maintains schedules, correspondences, filing, and manages all invoices. Coordinates meetings/events travel requests and expense reimbursements. Coordinates and/or manages special projects or functions, including the oversight of fleet operations. The position requires excellent customer service skills. The candidate must possess excellent organization skills to stay detailed and focused.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and updates calendars as needed, including scheduling of events and meetings.
- Provide operations and logistics coordination for Facilities as it relates to Physical Plant, Fleet, Housekeeping, Facilities Planning, and Construction.
- Assist the Assistant Vice President for Facility Planning and Operations in developing, implanting, and maintaining efficient processes/procedures for the operations team.
- Monitors front desk for Facilities and phones, acting as the first point of contact for visitors.
- Processes all mail, invoices, purchase orders, and Workday tasks.
- Maintains the Brightly Maintenance system.
- Maintains accurate maintenance and registration records of university owned vehicles.
- Schedule and manages services appointments for university owned vehichles.
- Manages the key box for staff, contractors, and vendors
- Leads special projects and functions as assigned.
- Manages general inquiries and correspondence with students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to delegate work and manage projects with limited supervision.
OTHER DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must hold a high school diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, etc.) preferred
2 to 4 years of related experience. Supporting senior-level management preferably in an academic environment.
Licenses or Certifications
Must hold a valid Drivers License with clean driving record.
May process or record financial transactions within established guidelines and safeguards. Duties may require policy interpretation.
May supervise and/or provide guidance to others regarding procedures, scheduling, etc.; however, work is typically project-related.
- Effective in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Microsoft Office to include proficient skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Workday, Project Teams, or Procore a plus.
- This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with students, faculty, staff, and administrators at all levels of the University.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Marymount provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.