We heard you knock!
Payroll Administrator is an integral part of the US payroll team. This role is responsible for all tasks necessary to accomplish Masonite’s multi-state payroll processing objectives with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Prepare and process biweekly payroll for multiple states and ensure payroll is processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Critically review and analyze current Workday payroll system and procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best practice operations
- Liaise with Total Rewards and HR departments on ongoing basis, represents payroll in joint projects
- Ensure that mandatory and voluntary withholdings and deductions are accurately calculated and reported.
- Generate, analyze and upload Kronos files into Workday payroll system.
- Transmit payroll files for processing.
- Assist employees or managers with questions about payroll policies and pay discrepancies.
- Maintain payroll related files and records.
- Assist in the preparation of year end W-2s or other related tax filings and reports.
- Perform work under minimal supervision.
- Handle complex issues and problems
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to payroll team members
Associates degree preferred, Bachelor Degree a plus (Accounting, Business Administration or Human Resources)
4-6 years of relevant experience processing multi-location, multi-state payroll
Experience with Workday highly desirable
FCP/CPP a plus