We heard you knock!
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Completes market pricing, compiles and analyzes results.
- Prepares reports for management. Gathers and analyses data providing relevant information/recommendations to HR/management.
- Makes recommendations, develops, and implements program changes.
- Maintains updated salary administration guidelines, policies, and other compensation tools.
- Assists with the correction of data errors for employee records in the HRIS system that may impact the administration of employee compensation and/ or the transmission of employee data to various vendors.
- Performs monthly, quarterly, and annual budget analysis work for HR department
- Evaluates new and existing jobs to determine FLSA status, job levels and STI percentages
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Conducts audits and analyses as needed to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
- Conducts analyses for a broad range of ad hoc compensation projects.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Administers assigned processes and systems in support of department objectives
- Assists in the completion of other tasks or duties related to compensation as requested.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- 3-6 years’ work experience in HR/Compensation or Finance (analytics), with additional experience in Human Resources preferred
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs with excellent excel skills. (Pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas, graphing, and analytics)
- Ability to run/analyze reports within an HRIS database
- Working knowledge of the various categories of employee and job classifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think beyond initial inquiry to determine the actual needs or intent of the customer.
- Problem-solving & analytical skills; detail orientated.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Positive attitude and exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team environment where compensation and benefits tasks and projects are shared among team members.
- Workday experience a plus
- PHR, CCP, or progress towards a certification a plus
We Help People Walk Through Walls