We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Systems Analysis
The People and Capability (P&C) Technology Services function leads HR technology projects and operations for the Mastercard global enterprise across 80+ countries. We are relentlessly focused on delivering a best-in-class end user experience for business processes driven via Workday, People Place, Cornerstone, and Degreed platforms. The Director, Systems Analyst will lead the Workday Integrations team and collaborate with senior business unit leadership, HR Centers of Excellence, Global Business Service Center, Operations & Technology, as well as many other business units at Mastercard.
• Are you proactive and results oriented with strong leadership capabilities?
• Are you driven to deliver best in class employee experience in a fast-paced environment?
• Do you possess strong problem-solving and innovation skills?
As the leader for the Workday Integrations team, you will:
• Manage a team of analysts and engineers (including 3rd party resources) responsible for designing, developing, and delivering Workday integrations
• Develop integration strategies leveraging API architecture and new technologies to automate/streamline and accelerate Workday integration delivery.
• Provide technical consulting to troubleshoot and resolve production support issues.
• Serve as an authority for complex decisions, and drive analysis to uncover and solve for issues, risks, and opportunities across P&C tech platforms, tools, architecture, business processes, etc.
• Be comfortable in a highly agile, fast paced environment with high cadence of delivery.
• Be an effective team builder, employee developer, and coach who can foster a high performance and collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
• Have experience communicating and presenting to senior and executive leaders
• Experience assessing and engaging with 3rd party vendors
All About You
• Prior experience managing, designing, testing, and deploying Workday integrations and reports
• Experience managing integration engineers and other technical development staff
• Experience representing and/or leading Workday integration development and implementation efforts across a large enterprise
• Workday Integration Certified, strongly preferred but not required
• Experience with Alteryx/Tableau for automation and reporting
• Background in technical project management/agile methodology
• Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
• Experience with Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.