We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Lead Product Manager – Workday
As a Lead Product Manager – Workday at Mastercard, you will play a pivotal role in defining and managing our Workday applications. You will collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams, including HR, IT, and business leaders, to optimize Workday integrations. Your role is crucial in ensuring that these integrations align with our business objectives and significantly enhance operational efficiency. You will comprehensively understand the drivers and capabilities of our Human Resources business, both current and future states, and use that knowledge to define targeted business outcomes that align with our Enterprise Technology strategy.
This position will spearhead and partner with various HR business leaders and build various roadmaps. The roadmaps will enable the short and long-term HR plans.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for the Workday platform. Own the product lifecycle from inception to delivery, ensuring that it meets business needs and follows best practices.
• Understand Human Resources business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determine corresponding targeted business outcomes that align with Enterprise Technology.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, IT, and business units, to gather requirements for Workday applications and translate them into actionable product plans.
• Work closely with development teams to drive the design, development, testing, and deployment of Workday applications and features.
• Continuously improve and optimize the Workday applications, leveraging new features and functionality.
• Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, communicate product roadmaps, and provide regular updates on progress and key milestones.
• Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for end-users on Workday features and functionalities.
• Ensure the quality and reliability of Workday applications through rigorous testing and quality assurance procedures.
• Utilize Workday analytics and reporting tools to provide insights to stakeholders and leadership on HR and business performance.
• Ensure Workday applications meet security and compliance standards and regulations.
• Identify the organizational and financial impact of the technology solutions and develop plans with various HR leadership teams.
• Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing and new emerging technologies to support the evolving HR business and operating model.
All About You:
• Proven experience as a Product Manager with a focus on Workday applications.
• Extensive knowledge of Workday HCM and its various modules.
• Experience in determining and use of relevant business metrics, KPIs, analyses, and reports to measure, monitor and improve performance.
• Experience documenting business processes, procedures, scripts, and workflows.
• Technical and business acumen. Ability to translate business requirements to system configuration.
• Able to communicate with both technical teams and business functional leaders.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams.
• Experience working with all levels of leadership.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects and meet deadlines.
• Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with PeopleSoft and SAP is a plus.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
In line with Mastercard’s total compensation philosophy and assuming that the job will be performed in the US, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive base salary based on location, experience and other qualifications for the role and may be eligible for an annual bonus or commissions depending on the role. Mastercard benefits for full time (and certain part time) employees generally include: insurance (including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, disability, life insurance), flexible spending account and health savings account, paid leaves (including 16 weeks new parent leave, up to 20 paid days bereavement leave), 10 annual paid sick days, 10 or more annual paid vacation days based on level, 5 personal days, 10 annual paid U.S. observed holidays, 401k with a best-in-class company match, deferred compensation for eligible roles, fitness reimbursement or on-site fitness facilities, eligibility for tuition reimbursement, gender-inclusive benefits and many more.