Remote – Missouri
Remote – Illinois
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Lead Product Manager – Workday Integrations
As a Lead Product Manager – Workday Integrations at Mastercard, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving the strategy for seamless integration solutions within the Workday platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative Workday integrations that enhance efficiency, streamline processes, and align with overall business objectives.
This position will spearhead and partner with various HR business leaders and build various roadmaps. The roadmaps will enable the short and long-term HR plans.
• Develop and own the product strategy for Workday integrations, aligning with broader business goals.
• Create and manage the product roadmap, ensuring that it addresses user needs, market trends, and technological advancements.
• Collaborate with Engineering, UX/UI, and other teams to drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
• Advocate for a seamless user experience, considering usability, accessibility, and overall user satisfaction in integration designs.
• Own the release planning process, coordinating with development teams to ensure timely and high-quality product releases.
• Conduct market analysis to identify trends, and opportunities for innovation in Workday integrations.
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback, understand requirements, and communicate product updates.
• Establish metrics and KPIs to monitor the performance and adoption of Workday integrations, making data-driven decisions.
• Ensure that Workday integrations comply with data security standards and regulations.
• Lead and mentor a team, fostering a collaborative and innovative working environment.
• Continuously improve and optimize the Workday applications, leveraging new features and functionality.
• Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing and new emerging technologies to support the evolving HR business and operating model.
All About You:
• Proven experience as a Product Manager with a focus on Workday applications.
• Strong understanding of Workday architecture, APIs, and integration best practices.
• Extensive knowledge of Workday HCM and its various modules.
• Experience in determining and use of relevant business metrics, KPIs, analyses, and reports to measure, monitor and improve performance.
• Experience documenting business processes, procedures, scripts, and workflows.
• Technical and business acumen. Ability to translate business requirements to system configuration.
• Able to communicate with both technical teams and business functional leaders.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams.
• Experience working with all levels of leadership.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects and meet deadlines.
• Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with PeopleSoft and SAP is a plus.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
In line with Mastercard’s total compensation philosophy and assuming that the job will be performed in the US, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive base salary based on location, experience and other qualifications for the role and may be eligible for an annual bonus or commissions depending on the role. Mastercard benefits for full time (and certain part time) employees generally include: insurance (including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, disability, life insurance), flexible spending account and health savings account, paid leaves (including 16 weeks new parent leave, up to 20 paid days bereavement leave), 10 annual paid sick days, 10 or more annual paid vacation days based on level, 5 personal days, 10 annual paid U.S. observed holidays, 401k with a best-in-class company match, deferred compensation for eligible roles, fitness reimbursement or on-site fitness facilities, eligibility for tuition reimbursement, gender-inclusive benefits and many more.