Purchase, New York
O’Fallon, Missouri (Main Campus)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior People Specialist
The People & Capability team is looking for a People Specialist to help drive the execution of key people priorities for corporate functions. The individual in this role will work in close collaboration with People Business Partners, Centers of Expertise, and business leaders to ensure programs, processes and initiatives are implemented and managed effectively. This position reports into the Vice President, People Business Partner.
• Supports and manages People & Capability initiatives and projects including workforce planning, rewards, employee engagement and training
• Manages timely delivery of day-to-day People & Capability activities by working with key stakeholders across the business
• Supports the communications and roll-out of People & Capability initiatives aimed at enhancing the employee experience and building a high performing and inclusive culture
• Drills down on data analysis to generate actionable insights for People Business Partners and business leaders within specific functions
• Conducts analysis of People & Capability metrics and summarizes findings and implications
• Lends additional support to People Business Partners and the business to ensure HR systems and platforms are utilized effectively with a focus on end user experience
All About You:
• Diverse HR background in fast paced, matrix environments, working in both HR Business Partner and Center of Excellence capacities
• Demonstrated success coordinating and delivering corporate HR programs/processes and reporting on progress
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives exercising sound judgment, solutions orientation and flexibility
• Self-starter and demonstrates strategic judgement
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Effective presentation and communication skills
• Experience with Workday system a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree and/or certification in HR preferredIn the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.