Purchase, New York
Remote – Texas
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Systems Analyst – Workday HCM (Remote USA)
• People & Capabilities technology services team plays a key role in expanding the value-added use of Mastercard’s HCM and Payroll systems, data and information.
• We leverage leading edge SaaS-based technologies to provide innovative solutions to our employees and Global HR colleagues.
• Are you motivated to be a part of HR technologies team driving innovation and automation?
• Are you motivated to build solutions that simplify how managers and colleagues perform?
• Do you see a product and immediately think of how you can make it better?
• Gather requirements and lead multiple, complex projects for the HRIS team
• Configure new features and improvements in Workday HCM domain
• Be the liaison and Workday SME for Mergers & Acquisitions team
• Perform mass data loads to integrate Acquisitions into Workday
All About You
• Prior Workday HCM functional experience is required
• Advanced knowledge of Workday EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) tool set is required
• XML or XSLT Familiarity a plus
• Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Access, Visio, and Word
• Attention to detail is a must
• Aptitude to learn and adapt to changing business requirements
• Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with senior leaders in the organization
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.