Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Senior Technical Program Manager
• The HR Technology team designs, develops, implements and supports solutions that help improve and engage Mastercard’s employees across the globe.
• This job will assist in support of system administration and implementation of a large array of HRIS and web technologies.
• Do you desire to improve the working lives of thousands of people by giving them better tools and experiences?
• Do you love automation and simplification?
• Do you like deep analysis of complex problems that don’t have textbook answers?
• Do you enjoy finding faults or risks in systems and processes?
• Can you connect business questions with technical answers?
• Provide project management leadership and overall accountability for large scale HRIS projects across multiple workstreams, from inception to completion
• Identify, manage, and track business requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce priorities and establish delivery milestones
• Develop, own, and maintain project plans, schedules, action logs, issues logs, and decision logs
• Proactively manage the end-to-end delivery of engineering work through the organization and all dependent organizations, ensuring dependencies are covered, overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues leading to a successful delivery
• Manage and drive project meetings effectively with stakeholders, vendors, and internal team and provide weekly progress reports
• Organize information gathered from multiple sources, communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications; present the information in a manner that stakeholders can review and approve
• Reconcile conflicts and escalate issues/risks when needed to lead the team to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Improve team processes that accelerate delivery, drive innovation, lower costs, and improve quality
All About You:
• Experience of HRIS Project management for large scale projects is required
• Experience of Workday HCM functional experience is required
• Experience of Workday project management
• Strong business analysis and documentation skills required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, subject matter experts and vendor resources.
• Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills in leading the project team in issue resolution.
• Global experience preferred
• Acquisition experience preferred
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.