- Partner with divisional Director of Human Resources and regional leadership to determine talent needs and manage the recruitment process
- Coach and develop team of regional recruiters to achieve business targets and create top tier employee experience across a remote environment
- Own, manage and communicate key reporting metrics such as time to fill, sourcing channel, retention rate to the Director of Human Resources and senior leadership teams
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Explore the market’s standard practices in recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization to build a strong pipeline of candidates
- Design the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source (mentoring direct reports on pipeline opportunities)
- Design and manage candidate and hiring manager scorecards obtaining critical feedback regarding all aspects of the recruiting process
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources, related field, and/or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ Years Professional Recruiting required
- 1+ Years Remote Leadership/Management preferred
- Verbal Communication : Effective at delivering and receiving messages
- Respectful Communication : Knowing when to initiate communication and respond
- Written Communication : Proficient in any type of message that makes use of the written word
- Communication – Listening Ability to accurately receive and interpret messages. Practices attentive, active listening with co-workers and/or guests with patience and can accurately restate opinions of others.
- Interpersonal Skills – Build Trust Ability to build a common identity with others that aligns with company goals and fosters mutual respect. Demonstrates integrity by living the company values in their relationships. Shows respect for other’s contributions and gives honest feedback that is positive and constructive. Seeks to understand before being understood.
- Communication – Verbal Ability to express oneself in an open manner while having conversations or addressing an audience. Ideas are consistently organized, concise, and relevant to the audience.
- Interpersonal Skills – Manages Up Communicates honestly and readily with supervisor and offers constructive feedback to build relationships within the organization. Able to effectively communicate a differing point of view while offering a possible solution.
- Results Driven – Coaching Provides impartial and non-judgmental feedback on performance and behaviors, as it relates to an individual’s needs and accomplishments. Engages in dialogue that elevates performance and promotes self- awareness.
- Knowledge of Workday and Applicant Tracking systems
- Sitting for up to 8+ hours
- Standing occasionally
- Walking occasionally
- Talking frequently
- Hearing Frequently
- Usage of hands and fingers
- Reaching with hands and arms
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.