- Functions as the ATS system administrator and is involved with the configuration and implementation of a new ATS system.
- Schedules corporate candidate interview in partnership with the Recruiter and Hiring Manager.
- Generates all corporate offer letters in partnership with Corporate Recruiters.
- Works with Coordinators and Recruiters to resolve onboarding systemic issues to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Codes and processes invoices – has oversight for the department budget.
- Partners with TA Ops Manager on the reporting of TA metrics.
- Assists in the development of SOP’s and other department process documentation.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition Managers on the development of Recruiter KPI’s.
- Owns and updates the Corporate Recruitment Tracker on a daily basis.
- Professionally communicates with all managers, applicants, and associates.
- Maintains a safe working environment by ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Follows all Company policies and executes Company standards on appearance as well as appropriate brand representation.
- Provides administrative assistance to Director of Talent Acquisition, Manager of Recruitment Marketing, and the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager as needed.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Fields inquiries from candidates regarding resume status, directions, interview conflicts and changes.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Human Resources, related field, and/or equivalent experience required
- 2+ Years Recruiting Experience required And
- 2+ Years Experience in ATS system admin functions + administration preferred
- Upholds Mattress Firms core values: Service, Passion, Integrity
- Analytical: Ability to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information in details
- Communication: Active Listening – Mindfully hearing and attempting to comprehend the meaning of words spoken by another person
- Active Listening: Mindfully hearing and attempting to comprehend the meaning of words spoken by another person
- Conflict Management: Effectively manages and resolves conflict in a positive way
- Organizational Management: Skilled in initiating, structuring and carrying out steps to complete projects and tasks
- Information and Data Management: Skillful in compiling, organizing and using data to enhance planning and effectiveness.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure: Ability to be objective and flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, work assignments, and other interactions that may impact pre- established courses of action for completing projects and assignments.
- Interpersonal: Upholds a high level of confidentiality
- Employment and Labor Laws
- Microsoft Office Products
- Workday HRIS System
- Sitting for up to 8+ hours
- Standing occasionally
- Walking occasionally
- Talking frequently
- Hearing Frequently
- Usage of hands and fingers
- Reaching with hands and arms
Now don’t fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.