Are you ready to get ahead in your career?
- We want to empower you turn your ambitions into achievements.
- We thrive in inclusiveness, diversity and embrace close collaborations for you to create impact for yourself and others.
- Together, we aim to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to be ahead in a changing world.
- To realise our vision to become Malaysia’s leading converged solutions company, we are looking for a new talent to innovate and grow with us in a culture that values commitment, performance and possibilities.
Why does this job exist and why is it critical?
Act as a Center of Excellent (CoE) for companywide Total Rewards activities by providing end to end process from advisory to hands on support functions related to Compensation & Benefits areas that not limited to:
- Performance Review cycle
- Salary Survey
- Salary Review cycle
- Performance Bonus cycle
- Long Term Incentive cycle
- Resource Cost & Headcount planning
- Insurance and Benefits
- Sales Incentive Plan
What are you accountable for?
- Propose design & implement new Total Rewards plan
- Review and propose process and system improvements for better efficiency and overall user experience.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as HRBPs and Finance for Reward and headcount related framework, guidelines and communication plan.
- Act as the Compensation Partner on Workday system by partnering with HRIT for end-to-end automation and implementation process.
- Act as a Budget Coordinator of People & Organization division. You are fully involved in in the process of claims submission, validation, advisory and approval.
- Review and propose migration and onboarding plan major corporate exercises such as Merger & Acquisition projects and other related matters.
- Work on periodical and ad-hoc reporting, analysis, proposal on all sorts of People related topics
- Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process.
- Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email for a digital interview. You can also check on your application status by logging into your candidate account.