Work at Home – Tennessee, USA (All Zones) (WTNA)
It’s More Than a Career, It’s a Mission.
Our people are the foundation of our success. By joining our growing team at Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI), a subsidiary of McKesson, you will have the opportunity to become part of one of the largest community-based cancer programs to advance oncology treatments and improve outcomes for cancer patients across the globe. We look for mission-driven candidates who have a desire to advance the fight against cancer and make a difference in the lives of patients diagnosed with cancer every day.
People who live with cancer – those who work to prevent it, fight it, and survive it – are at the heart of every decision we make. Bringing the most innovative medical minds together with the most passionate caregivers in their communities, we are transforming care and personalizing treatment. Through clinical excellence and cutting-edge research, SCRI is redefining cancer care around the world.
- Assists in maintenance of role-based access.
- Coordinates efforts with other access teams to provision access.
- Provides education to colleagues requesting access as needed.
- Works with the McKesson and CereCore Service Desks, providing necessary security/tier 2 support for user access incidents.
- Works with the Endpoint Solutions team to maintain inventory of IT equipment.
- Works with procurement teams, vendors, and finance team to ensure adequate stock of IT equipment. Submits and manages all IT related product orders.
- Collaborates with HR to create new hire profiles in Workday.
- Assists the HR team with mass data uploads to Workday.
- Assists the HR team with ad hoc case tickets for individual data changes in Workday.
- Provides after-hours and on-call support, as needed. Monthly on-site support.
- Continually expands knowledge of current and upcoming products, applications, systems, and processes.
- Adheres to and supports SCRI IT standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 years relevant work experience required
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Experience with Ariba a plus
- Must reside within driving distance of Nashville, TN
About Sarah Cannon Research Institute
Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI), a subsidiary of McKesson, is one of the world’s leading oncology research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials. In 2022, SCRI formed a joint venture with former US Oncology Research to enhance clinical trial access and availability across the country. Focused on advancing therapies for patients over the last three decades, SCRI is a leader in drug development. It has conducted more than 600 first-in-human clinical trials since its inception and contributed to pivotal research that has led to the majority of new cancer therapies approved by the FDA today. The combined research network brings together physicians who are actively accruing patients to clinical trials at more than 250 locations in 26 states across the US. Please click here to learn more about our research offerings.
We care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse colleague population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits through our parent company, McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.