USA, TX, Irving
USA, GA, Alpharetta
USA, TX, The Woodlands
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
The Sr. HRIS Configuration Analyst will be responsible for Workday HCM configurations, upgrades, security, and support. Consults with stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization and recommends Workday solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Ensures alignment and awareness of future Workday functionality releases and ensures successful implementation. Executes mass changes such as re-organizations, acquisitions, divestitures. Be a mentor to provide guidance and timely feedback for other analysts. Work individually or within project teams and participate in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support; set expectations and determine the timing of availability and delivery of projects.
· Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, and policy changes. Utilizes technology as a lever to facilitate business process improvements for end users. Serves as liaison with third parties and other stakeholders, such as payroll, benefits, and compensation. Manages projects and annual process cycles and help design solutions.
· Serves as technical configuration contact for assigned applications and functional areas, ensures data integrity, conducts testing of system changes, performs report writing, and analyzes data flows for data integrity and process improvement opportunities.
· Leads new implementation projects and recurring human resources processes.
· Manages and maintains configuration of the core Workday system including organizations and security and business processes relating to all HR modules across Workday.
· Provides production support, including researching and resolving Workday problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Communicates to internal customers regarding Workday features and functionality.
· Ensures internal customer support issues and requests are addressed within defined SLA’s. Monitors case management system and acts as a resource for colleagues to ensure all cases are completed in a timely manner.
· Support HR Shared Service and IT technical teams to research and create data integrations with external systems, including applicant tracking, background checks, benefits administration, and other external vendors. Will also troubleshoot and correct issues with existing integrations as required.
· Continually researches, tests and stays up to date on all Workday updates and fixes, including performing system testing for Workday delivered twice a year release.
· Maintains up to date documentation on all system configurations and end user job aids.
· Executes mass data changes, ensuring highest level of data integrity and customer service orientation.
· Supports acquisition and divestiture activities in managing worker data records, organizations, security, and related business processes.
· Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes.
· 7+ years of progressive HRIS or related experience, preferably in a large corporation within a matrixed environment
· Extensive experience with Workday HCM configurations, upgrades, security, and support required (multiple modules)
· Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise and spreadsheet data management
· Deep understanding of Workday data and structure, business processes, reporting and security and authentication capabilities.
· Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline to manage high volume workload and respond to customer requests.
· Proven track record of applying proper judgment and discretion.
· Skilled in handling complex problems and providing solutions that are highly creative. Uses independent judgement to accomplish objectives.
· Advanced analytical/problem solving skills to handle complex customer requests using systems and company knowledge.
· Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through and capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Systems thinking orientation, with proven track record of identifying and addressing root causes.
· Skilled in managing multiple, high priority tasks and adjusting to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Strong knowledge of software development, testing, maintenance, and support.
· Proficiency with productivity software like Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.).
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
· Workday certification preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required with experience in human resources, business analysis, information systems or a related field required.
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$96,100 – $160,100
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!