Why work at MGIC?
Are you someone who wants to play a critical role in our company’s success? Do you enjoy solving puzzles and finding a better way to get things done? Are you someone who likes to Take The Lead and make an impact? If so, then imagine yourself at MGIC. At MGIC we are a team of dedicated professionals on a fearless mission. A team that fosters a culture of career development and continuous learning opportunities to help you rise to new heights. We are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and making a difference in our community. #WeAreMGIC
How will you make an impact?
The HR Shared Services Specialist is the first point of contact for managers and co-workers regarding HR policies, HR life cycle processes, and Workday system questions/issues. They are responsible for handling inbound contacts and requests from internal and external partners on HR related issues, as well as partnering with other HR teams as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service as first point of contact through email or telephone regarding questions related to HR.
- Answer level one questions regarding HR and or payroll policies and procedures, referring to an online knowledge base for information and guidance.
- Direct co-workers to appropriate online support materials, tools and systems, and/or vendors.
- Respond to and troubleshoot co-worker/manager-related Workday transactions and issues.
- Provides operational support for a variety of all areas of HR and company programs.
- Partners internally with HR for all co-worker transactions and related details.
- Identify trends in HR/co-worker issues and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Under the direction of the HR Operations Manager maintain level one documentation and knowledge base articles and support FAQ creation.
- Stays knowledgeable and current on HR practices.
- Supports initiatives on the HR Operations roadmap, including maintaining relationships with key business partners across HR and company.
Do you have what it takes?
- 1 -3 years of HR Administration experience.
- Experience with Workday.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group, working collaboratively with others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
This position is based in Milwaukee, WI. Hybrid environment – 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
Enjoy these benefits from day one:
• Competitive Salary & pay-for-performance bonus
• Financial Benefits (401k with company match, profit sharing, HSA, wellness rewards program)
• On-site Fitness Center and classes (corporate office)
• Paid-time off and paid company holidays
• Business casual dress
For additional information about MGIC and to apply, please visit our website at www.mgic.com/careers.