Why work at MGIC?
Are you someone who wants to play a critical role in our company’s success? Do you enjoy solving puzzles and finding a better way to get things done? Are you someone who likes to Take The Lead and make an impact? If so, then imagine yourself at MGIC. At MGIC we are a team of dedicated professionals on a fearless mission. A team that fosters a culture of career development and continuous learning opportunities to help you rise to new heights. We are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and making a difference in our community. #WeAreMGIC
Responsible for planning, developing, modifying, and implementing short- and long-term solutions to Workday.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements describe the general nature of work performed by people assigned to this job, may not be performed by all individuals in this job, and are not a complete list of all job duties required.
- Creation, support and maintenance of MGIC Workday integrations
- Ensures an innovative SaaS architecture is highly performant for critical business needs
- Supports the work intake process by providing estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing, and developing the solution using the Workday Integration solutions – Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.
- Responsible for testing and communicating enhancement configurations related to systems upgrades and iterative workday releases.
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical documentation.
- Participate in Workday Incident Management Rotation .
- Training/Mentoring other team members on MGIC Workday best practices and advanced integration solutions.
- Modifying workflow changes, functionality and adding users to Workday
- Providing support to end-users of the Workday platform
- Maintaining integration related requirements and technical documentation
- Supporting the change order process
- Providing production support for the Workday platform and its integration points with other software and modules
- Conducting or supporting working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Accounting Center/PRISM experience preferred
- 5+ years advanced work, Workday Finance and HCM experience
- Experience with highly complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Benefits Partners using Workday tools
- Good knowledge of HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security Administration and Business Process Configuration
- Strong working knowledge of Workday Studio Development.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday EIB, RaaS, and Web Services.
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML and XSLT, Java
- Strong working knowledge of BIRT preferred
- Workday integrations experience required with a good understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic)
- Data conversion concepts and impacts on business processes (such as Workday iLoads)
- Requires general direction, defines necessary tasks to achieve outcomes
- Can perform multiple tasks of moderate and advance complexity
- Mentors others
- Performs infrastructure and technology design of assigned projects
- Regularly performs peer code reviews and coaches others in area of expertise; acts as a leader
- Coordinates technical activities
- Performs cost/benefit analysis
- Strong proficiency in technical writing
- Estimation capability
- Strong proficiency in key languages and tools
Enjoy these benefits from day one:
• Competitive Salary & pay-for-performance bonus
• Financial Benefits (401k with company match, profit sharing, HSA, wellness rewards program)
• On-site Fitness Center and classes (corporate office)
• Paid-time off and paid company holidays
• Business casual dress
For additional information about MGIC and to apply, please visit our website at www.mgic.com/careers.