Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
I FEEL really LUCKY to be SURROUNDED by SUCH a GREAT TEAM. I’m not only GRATEFUL that they’ve HELPED me ACHIEVE my GOALS, but also that I CAN GIVE them a PLACE WHERE THEY can ACHIEVE theirs.
– MICHAEL KORS –
The HR Operations provides First Point of Contact – Generalist HR assistance to the Specific Markets. This includes overseeing the timely administration of new starter contracts, leavers, letters, timely and accurate coordination of payroll processes for the Region, sickness and holiday administration, maintaining HRIS database / spreadsheets, and advising the business on common ER queries in line with local HR policies. The HR Operations is also supporting the Health & Safety aspects in the office and manage employee engagement events. This Department is involved in projects and liaise with various stakeholders in other offices or sites.
Who You Are:
A self-starter, used to work in a fast passed, continually evolving environment and as such challenging but simultaneously rewarding, hands-on with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
What You’ll Do:
This position will actively support the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit, including: attendance management, change management, employment law, employee relations, employee training, organisation development, performance management, recruitment, reward & recognition and succession planning.
The aim of this role will be to provide a key HR service to the business as a whole ensuring that high standards are adopted within all elements of HR.
- Administrative support for handling all HR related queries
- Work closely with HR Advisors, and Managers across the business to monitor, review and update all policies and templates in line with current legislation and best practice
- Provide an administrative level of service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Support all grievance, disciplinary, capability investigations and hearings escalating to senior management when necessary
- Ask the right questions and challenge when necessary to ensure the right business decisions are made
- Ensure we operate an HR service in line with our SLA
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bi-lingual German and English language to business level proficiency
- Excellent administrative skills
- Generalist HR experience within an HR environment
- Accustomed to handling a high volume ER caseload (Retail preferable)
- Key experience of working with, coaching and advising line managers
- First class IT and communication skills
- CIPD qualified or desire to qualify
- Ideally Workday experience
We’d Love to See:
- A team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A highly organised person with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
- A results driven person
- Energy and enthusiasm – has a sense of urgency
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Practically minded: able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and adopt a flexible approach
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V