Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
“I FEEL really LUCKY to be SURROUNDED by SUCH a GREAT TEAM. I’m not only GRATEFUL that they’ve HELPED me ACHIEVE my GOALS, but also that I CAN GIVE them a PLACE WHERE THEY can ACHIEVE theirs.”
– MICHAEL KORS –
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor (Polish and English speaker)
The HR Operations provides First Point of Contact – Generalist HR assistance to the Specific Markets. This includes overseeing the timely administration of new starter contracts, leavers, letters, timely and accurate coordination of payroll processes for the Region, sickness and holiday administration, maintaining HRIS database / spreadsheets, and advising the business on common ER queries in line with local HR policies. The HR Operations is also supporting the Health & Safety aspects in the office and manage employee engagement events. This Department is involved in projects and liaise with various stakeholders in other offices or sites.
Who You Are:
A self-starter, used to work in a fast passed, continually evolving environment and as such challenging but simultaneously rewarding, hands-on with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
What You’ll Do:
As a proactive, hands-on and internationally minded member of the HR Operations Team EMEA, you will be responsible for the provision of efficient, accurate, compliant and timely processing of all HR Operational tasks in their Shared Service Center Hub (with focus on Eastern Europe PL, RO, HU, CZK, LV, LT).
This is referring, but not limited, to all administrative HR tasks, payroll file preparation, advisory support on ER cases and Field investigations, as well as ad hoc project implementation and regular audits/reporting to maintain an accurate database. This role specializes on and works closely with the Retail Store Managers for the hub.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to: PL, RO, HU, CZK, LV, LT across all divisions.
- The complete HR operational administration lifecycle: preparing employee contracts, letters, statements, leaver documents, tracking of probation period and contract prolongations in line with local laws, maintaining personnel files as well as HRIS systems for audit purposes in a timely manner
- Preparing the monthly payroll files for the region in cooperation with the retail stores and with the MK Payroll Team based in Switzerland: Tracking sick leave and holiday administration, calculate pro rata leave entitlement and balances on a monthly basis, reviewing and validating Time and Attendance timesheets (including verification of working hours and Overtime rules) in line with local laws and in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Employee grievances, disciplinary, investigations and performance related cases in the Field, while working closely with relevant HRBP, Store Managers/District Managers and the wider HR team
- Ensuring company policies and actions are compliant with local legislations and known in the respective countries by employees and Line Managers
- Preparing ad hoc regional reports with relevant employee data for Finance, Payroll, Retail Operations and other departments as requested
- Partner with the Center of Excellence based in London and regional HR Business Partners, including senior leadership teams
- Supporting the day-to-day events of the corporate office and any other reasonable duties
You’ll Need to Have:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Generalist HR experience within an HR environment
- Accustomed to handling a high volume ER caseload (Retail preferable)
- Key experience of working with, coaching and advising line managers
- First class IT and communication skills
- CIPD qualified or desire to qualify
- Ideally Workday experience
We’d Love to See:
- A team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A highly organised person with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
- A results driven person
- Energy and enthusiasm – has a sense of urgency
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Practically minded: able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and adopt a flexible approach
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V