Hampton Roads, VA
Hall, a part of MileOne Autogroup, is now hiring a Human Resource Generalist / Business Partner in the Virginia Beach area.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with the Divisional President and his Executive team to serve as the HR subject matter expert for the region and support the effective and profitable operations for this division.
Essential Duties include:
· Responds to and conducts investigations into employee related matters and disputes, while keeping appropriate management informed and maintaining confidentiality.
· Lead and collaborates with managers on performance management, performance improvement and discipline issues.
· Serve as a true business partner, with proactive and strategic thinking, be able to discuss/tackle complex business issues with managers and translate business needs into action plans and solutions.
· Identify ways to develop and improve policies and procedures, assist with development and implementation of initiatives, procedures, and protocols that align our workforce with the strategic goals of the Company.
· Assess needs and performance gaps and develop effective trainings and change management initiatives to meet the organization’s needs.
· Ensure compliance with Federal and State labor law and legislative requirements/mandates.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement and retention.
· BA/BS in Human Resources or 4 plus years of related field experience in a retail business. Equivalent technical training and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· Strong ability to work autonomously and navigate short and long term projects.
· Extensive employee relations experience.
· Proven skills in building and maintaining professional relationships throughout an organization.
· Ability to identify and communicate problems.
· Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and assignments with little supervision. Must be self-directed and detail oriented in completing assigned tasks.
· Must demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
· Required to maintain absolute confidentially in all business matters.
· Working knowledge of HRIS systems. WorkDay experience preferred.
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.
Hall Corporate Office
Sponsored-External and Internal