MileOne Autogroup is an employee-centric organization; our employees are our most significant asset. We strive to select a diverse workforce to support our goal of fostering a culture of inclusivity for our 4,000 employees.
We are now hiring a Senior Human Resources Manager for our HR Team. The Senior Human Resources Manager is a key leader for HR practices for the organization, assisting the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to drive organizational effectiveness was well as provide HR leadership and strategic consultation for organization.
The Senior Human Resources Manager will sit at our corporate office in Towson, MD and will be responsible for the managing and coordinating human resource activities and providing guidance on all HCM matters, while developing and executing various HR strategies and projects for MileOne. This position will have promotion opportunity.
The Senior Human Resources Manager will:
- Build partnerships with field leadership team to develop strategies to improve retention, decrease turnover and coach on employee performance and engagement practices
- Support HR Business Partners on HR, employee relations and operational issues; and serve as a back-up
- Provide leadership support to the HR and Payroll team to problem solve and identify ways to improve efficiencies with workflow and business processes
- Train, coach and mentor managers on leadership, change management skills and employee development strategies
- Anticipate and probe into the core of employee challenges to determine underlying patterns, root causes and identify and implement optimal short- and long- term solutions
- Utilize trend reporting to help Leaders make business improvements; sponsors new ideas/solutions; takes initiative to improve results
- Partner with risk management or legal counsel as appropriate regarding HR and employee relation matters
- Use and demonstrate technology, tools, and resources to optimize organizational effectiveness (people, process, policy) through WORKDAY
- Provide leadership and support with HRIS projects in the enhancement of the Workday system
- Ensure compliance adherence and stay up to date on all issues related to FMLA, ADA, and EEO
- Stay up to date on any federal or state specific HR, Department of labor, and payroll laws and regulations
- Review and makes recommendations for improvement of company policies, procedures and practices
- Drive diversity awareness and demonstrate behaviors that create a culture of acceptance and inclusion
A successful candidate will have strong leadership experience and business acumen. They will possess a blend of general business and organizational change strategy competencies, proven talent development and leadership coaching skills. Demonstrated experience in talent management, employee relations, strategic planning, organizational development, change management, professional leadership development, employee engagement or related disciplines within a retail.
- 5 years of strategic Human Resources experience
- +3 years HR leadership; Management level or above preferred
- Experience with WORKDAY as HRIS system
- Experience identifying business opportunities and create and implement people strategies to address.
- Confirmed ability to build and handle relationships with field or senior business leaders; ability to coach and develop colleagues at all levels
- Proven collaboration skills with business leadership and with members of the HR centers of excellence.
- Critical thinking skills; ability to develop, document and communicate strategies
- Experience gathering data, analyzing issues, identifying core causes and address opportunities related to a diverse and dynamic slate of business challenges
- Recognizing development gaps and partnering across groups to solve them; strong facilitation and training skills
- Worked to triage and prioritize challenging priorities
- Project and change management skills to respond to short and long term business priorities
- Ability to impact, influence and drive action and accountability in others
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree
- SHRM Certification
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.
CC_952 Atlantic Holding HR
MileOne Corporate Office
Sponsored-External and Internal