IN – REMOTE – India
Global HRIS Associate Analyst
Momentive Performance Materials Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Workday HRIS Analyst to join our Global HR Services team. Collaborate effectively with internal and external resources to configure and support Workday with a focus on business processes, advanced reporting and security. The successful candidate will work with users to understand their needs and work practices to create robust and sustainable solutions. He or she will gain firsthand knowledge with Momentive’s HCM, Compensation, Recruiting and Talent modules.
- Perform Workday business process configuration in support of all HRIS project requests following the project development lifecycle (i.e., requirements gathering, prototyping, testing and deployment), including but not limited to:
- Translate requirements to technical specifications to ensure delivered product meets requirements
- Work hands-on to configure HR requirements into Workday application. Learn and leverage new tools to simplify this work.
- Create test scenarios and scripts to ensure the HCM is configured to meet requirements prior to go-live.
- Ensure all tests are successfully completed
- Challenge assumptions and influence others to consider new approaches to meeting requirements.
- Facilitate SMEs towards lean and automation opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with HRIS team to understand functional reporting needs and create robust dashboards and other reporting solutions.
- Analyze data and apply critical thinking on data mining and reporting requests to deliver recommendations to our business partners. Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to more complex data analysis.
- Provide day to day operational support for HR system users and provide issue resolution in order to maintain system health and sustainability
- Support quality control activities and evaluate data within Workday to ensure consistency, accuracy, security and data integrity.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for internal and/or external customers to ensure alignment of programs and initiatives.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Workday business process configuration experience
- Functional knowledge of Workday HCM (Advanced Comp, Recruiting, Talent etc)
- Experience with advanced reporting including matrix, composite and trending, utilizing complex calculated fields
- Experience building complex calculated fields and condition rules for utilization in business processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously while meeting deadlines and business objectives.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Problem-solver, with strong ability to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Willingness to take initiative and adhere to deadlines and project timeliness
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work and partner effectively with global team
- Strong command of the English language. Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to handle sensitive compensation information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline.