IN Bangalore MBS
Global HRIS Associate Analyst(Workday)
The Global HRIS Associate Analyst will work with internal and external teams to configure and support functional and technical features in Workday. The successful candidate will gain firsthand knowledge with Momentive’s HCM, Compensation, Recruiting and Talent modules.
- Perform Workday configuration in support of HRIS projects through all stages (Analysis to Deploy) for functional business processes, security, reports etc.
- Support Sr. HRIS Analysts in projects aimed to improve existing functionality and implement new functionality in support of business initiatives and strategy
- Provide day to day operational support to end-users, including but not limited to: reporting, data corrections, system access requests and troubleshooting errors/issues.
- Support HRIS team in evaluation of new functionality and regression testing during bi-annual Workday releases
- Execute and support Annual Processes (i.e., Performance Management, Merit, Bonus, Compliance Reporting etc.)
- Support quality control activities and evaluate data within Workday to ensure consistency, accuracy, security and data integrity.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from HRIS Senior Team members including data analysis, building reports etc.
The following are required for the role
- A minimum of 3 years of HR or IT related work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with Workday configuration
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with business systems.
- Experience with basic Workday reporting including Advanced and Matrix reports
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Office suite: including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess solid organizational skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Problem-solver, with strong ability to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Willingness to take initiative and adhere to deadlines and project timeliness
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work and partner effectively with others
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills and an ability to handle sensitive compensation information
What We Offer:
At Momentive, we value your well-being and offer competitive total rewards and development programs. Our inclusive culture fosters a strong sense of belonging and provides diverse career opportunities to help you unleash your full potential. Together, through innovative problem-solving and collaboration, we strive to create sustainable solutions that make a meaningful impact. Join our Momentive team to open a bright future. #BePartoftheSolution
Momentive is a premier global advanced materials company with a cutting-edge focus on silicones and specialty products. We deliver solutions designed to help propel our customer’s products forward—products that have a profound impact on all aspects of life, around the clock and from living rooms to outer space. With every innovation, Momentive creates a more sustainable future. Our vast product portfolio is made up of advanced silicones and specialty solutions that play an essential role in driving performance across a multitude of industries, including agriculture, automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, healthcare, personal care, consumer products, building and construction, and more.
Momentive believes a diverse workforce empowers our people, strengthens our business, and contributes to a sustainable world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment and be of legal working age as defined by local law. An offer may be conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Note to third parties: Momentive is not seeking or accepting any unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies at this time.