USA – SC – Bluffton
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
If you are an internal applicant, please log into Workday and apply for your application to be considered.
Please Click Here to apply internally.
The People Coordinator is an integral member of the People (Human Resources) team. It is the face of the department and emanates a high level of customer service. This role is responsible for managing daily clerical and administrative tasks that support the overall operations of the People department.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Assisting with general People office duties such as answering calls to general People line, greeting in the People office reception area, and answering general People questions for Associates or walk-ins
- Assisting Managers and Associates with scheduling appointments, password resets and answers general HR-related questions.
- Aids in the management of the full-cycle recruitment process and candidate experience for Montage Palmetto Bluff
- Performs administrative duties, tasks and projects related to Recruitment and Onboarding
- Communicating with newly hired Associates and administering new hire paperwork
- Administering I-9’s and verifying employment eligibility using E-Verify
- Supporting and administering Associate programs and events
- Preparing and ordering office supplies as approved by the Director of People and/or Assistant Director of People
- Preparing personnel files, filing paperwork and documents
- Assisting with the recruitment process when necessary
- Tracking and monitoring receipt of employment offers, background, and drug screen results
- Acts as Point of Contact for candidates from time of pre-employment through onboarding
- Oversight of the associate referral and reward program
- Assisting with payroll, benefits, and recruitment when needed
- Entering Associate data and accurately filing information
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the People office
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous luxury hotel/resort experience
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resources or Admin role within Hospitality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from very diverse backgrounds, cultures and within all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Advanced computer literacy
- Previous experience with Workday preferred
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 6 hours a day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.