USA – FL – Fort Lauderdale
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Workday Analyst will play an important role serving as subject matter expert for People systems, including Workday HCM, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, and Learning functionality. In conjunction with the Corporate Director, People Information Systems, this position will be responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of business process requirements, contributing to best practices, helping with configurations, testing. The role will also enhance the associate experience by providing support and training across the Company.
Position can be remote (US only) or based out of our Shared Services office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Note: This is not an IT based role and backgrounds based solely in IT will not be considered.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of Workday
- Serve as the functional expert and key point of contact for Workday modules including HCM, Learning, Compensation and Talent Acquisition
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid in decision making related to Workday functionality
- Ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Support major Workday releases by researching new functionality, testing, and implementation
- Collaborate with properties and internal partners to understand requirements; configuring and testing as necessary
- Ensure the company is taking advantage of Workday’s best practices
- Deliver superior end-user support for Workday to associates, managers, and People Team users
- Facilitate People Team end user training
- Develop, prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures , user guides and online trainings
- Resolve data discrepancies and conduct frequent audits to ensure data integrity, consistency and accuracy
- Develop and provide ad hoc reports for People Team and business leaders
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of Workday experience
- Workday certification in Workday Recruiting highly preferred
- Experience working on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Possess a solid understanding of Workday’s Business Process and Security Framework preferred
- Understanding of general People and system processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements preferred
- Experience with MS office products and strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work
- Organized, detail-oriented individual able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Customer service focus with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive in work activities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. This may include traveling to and from meetings. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. occasionally. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.