Morningstar is one of the largest independent sources of fund, equity, and credit data and research in the world, and our advocacy for investors’ interests is the foundation of our company.
The IT Corporate Systems team in Morningstar manages and supports Morningstar’s Corporate platforms used globally across Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance and Employee Tools including Workday. Our goal is to provide an exceptional employee experience ensuring high levels of productivity across teams. We allow the business to scale their processes to align with organizational growth enable and empower them to meet their goals.
We are seeking a Workday Configuration Lead to join the Corporate Systems team. In this role, you are the team lead in multiple Workday modules and will work closely with Workday technical and operations team, Talent and Culture (T&C), and other business stakeholders as needed. You will leverage your knowledge of Workday, Program management and technical operational management to successfully support, architect, design and deliver solutions for the platform. Customer engagement and focus, communications, solution delivery management are expected for the role. Hands-on workday system configuration experience is a must for this role.
We prefer for this position to be in our Toronto, Canada office but will consider candidates working remotely in the United States or Canada where Morningstar is registered to conduct business.
- Have an in depth understanding of workday HR processes across multiple modules to architect and design optimal solutions to business requirements.
- Set up Configuration for business processes, tasks, building basic custom reports, troubleshooting, setting up enhancements and keeping up to date with the latest configuration features and updates as released by Workday.
- Work with the Workday product owner to establish a Workday operational governance process for both projects and product tickets.
- Work closely with stakeholders and other workday team members and include industry best practices to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of business needs.
- Support all workday solution delivery for multiple modules by working closely with workday technical team members. This includes successful delivery of all Workday annual processes like Bonus planning and talent calibration
- Responsible for mentoring junior resources and working closely with contractors.
·A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in HR, technology, information systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated and dedicated experience configuring Workday configuration across multiple modules of Workday
- Experience with solution design, system configuration and implementation of changes within Workday.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions within Workday and working cross functionally across global teams.
- Understanding of key HR concepts and processes.
100_MstarResCanad Morningstar Research, Inc. (Canada) Legal Entity