US – Plymouth, MN
Are you our next SR Financial Total Rewards Analyst?
The Sr Financial Total Rewards Analyst will function as a key partner to the Total Rewards team in the development and maintenance of employee compensation and benefits programs and to the overall HR team in the development of HR analytics. This person will be responsible for the measurement and reporting of reward programs to support the rewards philosophy and business strategies. They will analyze the return on investment and other relevant measures of program effectiveness to maximize and positively impact employee productivity and business performance goals.
What will you do?
- Function as a key partner to the Total Rewards and Human Resources team with responsibility for financial analysis and decision support for the total reward philosophy and business strategies.
- Leverage analytical expertise on all Total Rewards initiatives to establish correlations between compensation or other reward programs and financial performance measures.
- Evaluate, and if necessary, challenge the economics of Total Rewards opportunities and provide a forward thinking approach to Total Rewards solutions to increase employee engagement and maximize cash flow.
- Identify elements that drive desired employee behaviors and determine the optimum mix of rewards by employee classification.
- Develop and performs complex analysis and reporting of total rewards programs for use by Compensation Consultants, VP Total Rewards, SVP Human Resources and Business Unit leaders to have line-of-sight to costs and value of the rewards programs.
- Develop and maintain analysis for assigned HR teams, which can include HRIS, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and HR Business partners.
- Serve as the primary contact with external salary survey providers.
- Maintain contracts with vendors, coordinates data access and reports, and performs salary survey submission.
- Maintain the market data database, which includes ensuring timely updates of data, matching positions, writing and developing reports, identifying new data sources, and general market pricing expertise.
- Collect, analyze, validate and thoroughly audit data for inclusion in the annual proxy statement.
- Collect and analyze compensation and reward program information, key trends, external market data and peer group company practices.
- Provides thorough reporting of results in simple to understand presentations and communications.
- Ensure that compensation and other reward programs comply with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations. Implement a system of reports, audits and controls to demonstrate such compliance.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of analytical experience working within Finance, HR and/or compensation required
- For those candidates with a master’s degree, 3+ years of analytics experience within Finance, HR and/or Compensation is required
- Experience with data and financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting required
- Total rewards program knowledge required
- Strong knowledge of compensation principles of base and variable pay programs preferred
- Experience working with job evaluation, salary surveys, and market pricing preferred
- Candidate must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment and have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Strong Access skills preferred.
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to maintain the “big picture” while also being able to “drill down” into the detailed analysis as needed required
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills required
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner required
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization and with external vendors required
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills required
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Strong business acumen required
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!