SENIOR REWARD CONSULTANT
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Pattern: Part Time (3-4 days per week) and three days office based
About The Role
In this role you will work within the MS Amlin HR function, reporting into the Head of Reward and Recognition. You will partner closely with our business services team, business leaders and HR colleagues.
Delivery in this role will be both operational and strategic, across a diverse and evolving reward, benefits and governance agenda. You will drive an agenda of simplification, consider trends, new technologies, the competitive landscape, best practices and commercial impact to inform proposals.
What You’ll Spend Your Time Doing
- Delivering annual compensation timetables across global locations to include salary review, bonus, deferred bonus and share based long term incentives
- Job Evaluation and Compensation benchmarking
- Managing our pension and benefits framework acting as an SME regarding strategy and best practice
- Committee / Board paper planning & preparation in respect of Compensation matters
- Reward communication
- Reward regulation including SM &CR regime, and regulatory disclosures
- Configuration of HR Systems to support reward processes
You’re Going To Enjoy This Job If You…
- Test assumptions, listen and are curious to understand
- Have a flexible mindset, drive, resilience, attention to detail and be able to self-manage
- Maintain high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Are collaborative, break down silos, share knowledge, assume positive intent and take accountability
- Are able to work across functions and business units in a complex business structure
What We Need From You
- Extensive experience of managing operational Reward and Reward Governance, within Financial Services including management of Benefits both strategically and operationally
- Experience of managing a team, ensuring a positive presence and impact
- Strong skills in influencing, building relationships and communicating at all levels
- Experience of Job Evaluation and Compensation benchmarking
- Knowledge of Workday would be advantageous
We are stronger together because of our common interests and rich differences. You may be the strength we didn’t know we needed. Believe in yourself, and click apply today!
What Can You Expect From Us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Related Discretionary Bonus
- Holiday: 28 days core annual leave, and you can buy up to 5 additional days
- Pension: A minimum 2% employee contribution plus 7% MS Amlin contribution (9%) up to a maximum of 5% employee contribution plus 13% MS Amlin contribution (18%)
- Private Medical: cover for yourself and family members/dependants
- Flex Fund: £1,000 (pro-rated based on start date) to spend on flexible benefits
- Life Assurance: 10 x annualised base salary
- Health Assessment: Annual health screening benefit provided for all employees
Each one of us is unique because of our backgrounds, what we have learned so far and how we express that. Establishing an inclusive attitude helps us, organisationally, to ‘think outside the box’ because it calls on that diverse range of ideas, perspectives and lived experiences.
We commit to continuing our work towards a more diverse and inclusive future by recognising that our business, our teams and every colleague has a part to play in driving the positive change we all want to see.
Our values demonstrate our commitment to providing an environment in which each and every colleague is respected for who they are and what they can contribute to the business, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion/faith, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, socio-economic background, sex or age.
MS Amlin is a group of leading global (re)insurance companies, and we are part of the global top-10 non-life insurance group MS&AD. We operate through four legal entities operating in the Lloyd’s, Continental European, US and Bermudian global (re)insurance markets.
This role sits within our Lloyd’s business.
Our Lloyd’s business writes a diverse (re)insurance portfolio, and specialises in providing insurance coverage to commercial businesses and offering reinsurance protection to other insurance companies around the world. We operate from our offices in the heart of London’s (re)insurance district and from our market hubs in Asia and the Middle East.
We work in partnership with our brokers and clients to provide proactive risk solutions and support across a broad range of trades and industries. We operate through our Lloyd’s Syndicate 2001, and we can trace our roots in the insurance market, back over 100 years.