The HRIS Analyst will provide guidance and expertise in Workday integrations and various key modules such as Learning and Analytics and benefits and compensation. The HRIS Analyst will collaborate with HR to analyze work process design and flows, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The HRIS Analyst will collaboratively set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Manages Workday integrations with internal IT ecosystem and external partners such as Fidelity, ADP and others.
- Manages process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate governance and delivery.
- Provides feasibility analysis and level of effort for all new requirements.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing, and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HR Systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery, and support, and applying key technologies.
- Examines trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques to continuously increases HRIS application/tools knowledge
- Supports HR milestone calendar with platform updates and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience; in lieu of bachelor’s degree, equivalent work experience will be considered
- At least five years related experience required
- Advanced experience with Workday
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Excel or similar databases
- Working knowledge of KRONOS
- Good presentation skills
- Microsoft office product expertise
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.